For Your Satisfaction

At Abhi's House,

It was morning 10 am when Abhi woke up from his hangover.

His mind was recalling the incidents happened last night when he exceeded his limit of alcohol.

"Did I saw Pragya?" he asked himself.

He looked around where he was and found himself on his room.

"How did I reach my house? I was at Akash's house right?" he murmured when he saw Pragya opening the door.

Abhi looks away and tries his best not to look affected by his headache now.

Pragya, "Drink this. You will feel better from your headache."

She said by placing a glass on the side table to his bed.

He was unsure of whether to ask her how he reached here.

Pragya, "Don't think about anything now. Please drink it."

Abhi obeys her words and he feels much better from his headache after drinking the drink she had brought for him.

Abhi, "Thanks!"

Pragya, "You're welcome sir!"

Abhi in surprise, "Sir?"

Pragya, "Yes sir."

Abhi, "Mr. Abhi sounds better from you."

Pragya, "But sir is more sincere and truthful from me."

Abhi never says anything in response.

Pragya, "You freshen up first then you can ask me any doubts you have on how you reach home!"

She said and smiled at him but Abhi only said, "Okay!"

Pragya then sees him leaving from his bed and walking towards the closet to get his clothes.

"I hope I can win you." she tells herself.

Abhi had freshen up and when he was about to leave his room, Pragya came by and requested him to stay here for a little long as she need to tell him something.

Abhi, "Pragya, I need to leave. There's lots of work at office."

He said avoiding an eye contact with her.

"I know but I do have the responsibility to clear your doubts on how you ended up in your room." She replied.

Abhi, "Fine tell me."

Pragya, "Akash brought you here. He told me you went there after many years. The first thing he told me was he don't know whether to thank me or scold me. He actually thanked me for making you go there and also scolded me for hurting you."

Abhi, "He didn't know what happened between us. I never told him but I guess I could have blabbered something that caused him to make assumptions."