Reason Or Reasons For Her?

In the night the same day Pragya had left the house,

Abhi had been in his room.

He was not at all happy without her presence. He knew someday she will leave him but he didn't expect it to be so unexpected.

"How miserable she would have felt when nobody was believing her." he said to himself and can't imagine what kind of an emotional turmoil she would have undergone.

He felt extremely disappointed with everyone at house.

"It's unfair to support me blindly and go against Pragya! Why can't they understand it?" he wondered.

"I am not worried about them now. I am more worried about her. She doesn't deserve what she had faced. And also she is mistaking me. I didn't place the necklace in her room to frame her as a thief but it was to have a similar piece and pass it to Sarla aunty!" he tells himself.

Abhi recalls what he did the day before and wasn't expecting his action to hurt Pragya in the end.

He went to the room where Saritha ji stays. She was not there but saw her necklace that he had bought for her last year. She placed it on the dressing table.

He smiled seeing it and decides to ask Saritha ji for it as he thought Sarla ma would look nice with something similar to the design. He thought of taking picture but his phone was not with him.

So he took the necklace from there and went to Pragya's room.

Abhi, "Pragya! I need to tell you something! Where are you?" he says as he enters her room.

Pragya, "Two minutes. I am in washroom."

Abhi, "Oh then I will come later."

Pragya, "Okay sir."

Then, he placed the necklace on the couch and left the room by closing the door.

"That's my stupidity! Why didn't I directly show it to Sarla aunty? How can I when I was apprehensive whether she would deny getting a necklace from me. That's why I thought of asking Pragya for suggestion. And for that necklace, I should have kept it on the table or should have hold on to it while leaving her room. Why did I left it carelessly on the couch and I guess Pragya never noticed and later had piled up her clothes on the couch. Then Bulbul! Arrgggh! It's all because of her!Why did she say I am having a secret affair with my wife as she saw me sneaking out of Pragya's room. It made me annoyed and I ended up teasing her about Purab and totally forgot about the necklace!"he recalls the entire incident.

Abhi," What's the use now of recalling what had happened when nobody will believe me. If I tell this to everyone here, again they will think I had cooked up a story to support Pragya."

"I have to first make Pragya feel better. She is more hurt and disappointed than anyone." he decides something as he looks out of the window.

He saw his car.

"No choice Abhi. It's now or never!" he tells himself and changes into into a new t-shirt and jeans before picking up his phone.