Revealed

Abhi tells her the entire truth.

Hearing to the truth, she was stunned and was speechless.

Abhi then said, "I have told everything to you. This was not supposed to happen. And....I don't know whether you will trust me or not."

Reena," I trust you sir!"

Abhi, "You do? I mean it's your sister in law. Are you sure?"

Reena, "Sir, I too had some doubts about her but had brushed it off after seeing her love for bhai and my family but now it makes sense."

Abhi,"It's all because of me. I should have know about her real character earlier."

Reena,"It's not your fault sir. Please don't blame yourself for her."

Abhi,"How can I not Reena? I loved her and she left me all of a sudden. She then married your brother when he was wealthy. Then now she is trying to harm him so that she can come back to me. All this is disgusting and I can't believe I loved such a girl in my life."

Reena,"But sir... Don't get me wrong. You have made it complicated too. You could have married some other girl. Why me?"

Abhi, "That's because Purab said then only she will stop what she is doing. I mean she will stop disturbing me as now I am part of the family that she is married to."

Reena,"Why don't you tell everything to my Bhai?"

Abhi, "I tried.... In fact, we tried. Purab and I tried many times. But everytime we tried to reach out to him, he is with her. Even his calls are being answered by her. Moreover, he was recently injured and she was with him at all times and never leave him alone at all."

Reena, "Injured? How? When?" she panicked.

Abhi, "Slipped from the stairs. He had injured his shoulder and leg."

Reena,"Just slipped right?"

Abhi, "That's what he told. He said he slipped from the stairs due to...." he paused seeing Reena.

Reena,"Just tell me sir!"

Abhi,"He said the stairs were oily all of a sudden."

Reena hearing that was tensed.

Abhi, "I don't know whether is it because of her. But let's not imagine things as we have not been there when he fell down."

Reena,"Sir...Now I am scared."

Abhi,"Reena, let us reach out to your family first. We have to go to Delhi and only from there we can handle her."

Reena,"But why was she here today?"

Abhi, "I also don't know. I have to ask Purab to check for me."

Reena nods her head looking worried.

Abhi, "Reena...."