Shocked!

"Is Mr Abhi really going to do something like that?" Hema wondered as she was in the kitchen.

Saritha ji comes there and calls her, "Hema!"

"You scared me!" she said by looking at her.

Saritha ji, "Ok but tell me what did you see in the paper!"

Hema, "Ssssssh!"

Saritha ji, "Why shoe? Why not slipper or sandals?"

Hema, "It's not funny!"

Saritha ji smiles and says, "But at least I tried."

Hema,"Saritha ji, you have to be serious at times. If you get to know what I have seen in the paper then definitely you will be serious now."

Saritha ji, "Hmm... Now it sounds very serious."

Hema, "It is...." she replied ensuring nobody was around or approaching to kitchen.

Saritha ji, "Don't make it a suspense now. Just tell me."

Hema then whispers to her of what she had seen and also shows the picture she had taken in her phone.

Saritha ji was alarmed and was lost for words for sometime.

Hema, "Now you know why I got scared when you called my name. I was in shock thinking about what I have seen and to add on you scared me."

Saritha ji, "Hema, but why would he do like this all of a sudden and that too within two days?"

Hema, "How would I know Saritha ji? I am just his staff here."

Saritha ji, "Oh god. I thought he considered us as family...."

Hema, "It's like a family.... Not his family for real."

Saritha ji, "True! That's very true."

She said sounding hurt.

Hema, "Saritha ji, it's difficult to accept but this is the reality. Anyways, all of us must hope that Mr Abhi is going to do something good for himself. Let's wish the best for him."

Saritha ji, "Yes Hema. We have to wish the best for him but....this...why does he have to do this way?"

Hema, "Maybe he wants to keep it as a private matter. After all, it's his personal life and who are we to judge it?"

Saritha ji, "You're right."

Hema, "The only thing that bothers me is about the girl."

Saritha, "Why Hema?"

Hema, "Saritha ji, we don't know who is the girl or where is she from and Mr Abhi too until now has not introduced her to us. Ok maybe he could have shared about us to her but it will be not the same as when she is here to know about us."