A Different Kidnap

Akash and Rachna came to the room where Abhi was checking the CCTV footages.

Akash, "Did you see anyone's face?"

Abhi shook his head as no.

Rachna, "How about the car?"

Abhi, "Yes I saw the car plate number too but it is not a registered one. I had checked it and it's Fake numbers!"

Akash, "Okay then don't delay Abhi. Call the police now and inform them everything."

Abhi,"I also feel so but...."

Akash, "But what?"

Abhi, "Shall we wait for a while?"

Akash, "Wait? Are you sure?"

Abhi, "I don't know Akash but I feel we will get a call from the kidnappers. So...."

Akash gasped while Rachna asked, "But what if something bad happens to her. I think it's better we quickly inform the police for help."

Abhi,"I know...."

Akash, "Abhi! A while ago, you seem to be in a determination to find her by yourself and now what's wrong with you that you're hesitating?"

Abhi, "It's her. It's because of her, I am hesitating to do anything now."

Akash and Rachna hearing that looks confused and before they could further say something, Abhi received a call.

He picked up the call and only replied, "Okay!"

He ends the call and looks at Akash and Rachna.

Akash, "Who called you?"

Abhi, "Kidnapper!"

Akash, "Abhi, what are you waiting for? Call police now and inform them."

Abhi,"The Kidnapper said he will sent a car now to pick me up."

Akash,"Huh? You mean you want to go alone now?"

Abhi, "Akash, please....I don't want police to involve in this now. You know a lot of questions and confusions will come up."

Akash,"What are you saying Abhi? Only police can help us as they are well equipped and experienced in this kind of issues."

Abhi, "I know but think this way. Already she is upset with everything that happened to her recently. By informing police it will only make it worse. The police will definitely dig out everything, starting from my fake marriage to her and her accusation of being a theif by the people at my house."

Akash," I know it will be messy but how will you save Pragya alone? And why the hell they are picking you up? They can ask for ransom or something right and can send her back to you soon."

Abhi,"Akash, have some faith in me. I am not a weak person to get caught in their clutches. I have made some calls for help but not police for sure. Hopefully, Pragya and I return back by tomorrow at least. If we never return then you call the police for help. Okay?"