Hidden Thoughts

Abhi seemed very happy that day after talking to Reena.

Looking at him the elders were now feeling they have chances to execute their plans.

Reena also had joined for work that day itself. She was feeling relieved that her boss really don't have any love feelings towards her.

Saritha ji met Ram ji in private and said, "I have an idea Ram ji but I need your help for that."

Ram ji, "Looks like someone needs help from her enemy."

Saritha ji, "Ram ji, please.... It's just competitive nature towards you."

Ram ji, "I know Saritha ji. I was just joking. Tell me what help do you want?"

Saritha ji, "You have to tell the men that we will make situations to get Abhi and Reena closer."

Ram ji, "But Saritha ji, love should happen naturally. Not like this right?"

Saritha ji, "Ram ji, I know but think why all this things are happening. First Reena working with Abhi then she coming to house. After that Abhi himself asking her to look for someone to take care of us. And finally he telling he is in love with Reena to media. Don't you think all these signs that something is happening between them? Some kind of connection is forming between them."

Ram ji thinks and says," Yes but still..."

Saritha ji," We will not make it as if they are forced into the situations. We will do small things that make them closer. But the final decision is up to them whether they want to be close to each other forever or not."

Ram ji, "You seem to be correct."

Saritha ji, "I am correct. Now will you help me?"

Ram ji, "Sure! Tell me what am I supposed to do?"

Saritha ji explains what have to be done and Ram ji also give his inputs.

After that Ram ji asks, "You still haven't told Abhi the truth right?"

Saritha ji, "What truth?"

Ram ji, "Nevermind...."

Saritha ji, "There is no truth Ram ji other than the truth all of us are here because of Abhi and will be here for Abhi. That's all."

Ram ji, "I agree but...."

Saritha ji soon leaves and Ram ji looks on.

Ram ji murmured, "She is smart for others but not smart for herself."

Later that day, Reena implements something new for the elders.

Reena, "All of you have gathered here because I am going to tell something important."

Saritha ji, "What is that Reena?"

Reena then asks them to wait and signals Hema to bring something.

Hema pushes a whiteboard stand and the elders wondered what is going to happen now.