Her Plan

At Abhi's House,

Ram, "Do you know what happened now?"

"No I don't know Ram ji. What happened now?" she replied as she looked at Ram ji and the rest of the elders looking tensed in the living area.

Ram ji switched on the TV and showed what was shown in television about Abhi and her.

In response her reaction was calm and she even smiled seeing it which was a shock to elders.

Saritha ji, "You are not shocked?"

Reena, "Why should I be shocked when I know he is doing all this as he is having a problem with himself."

Ram ji, "But... This is affecting you dear."

Reena,"It's okay. I know how to solve this issue. I just want all of you to remain normal when he returns and please don't ask him anything about this."

"This is the time that I need to ask help from Purab." she thought as she went to look for him.

She then told her plan to Purab and he was apprehensive on how will it work out but she somehow managed to convince him.

Later that day, Abhi returned home expecting for a chaotic situation after what he had done.

But to his surprise everyone looked normal and even asked him about how his business trip went.

He then looks for her but she was nowhere to be found.

Instead, Purab approached him and told she had went to hospital as she was not feeling well.

Abhi, "Like seriously? She is not feeling well and you let her go alone?"

Purab, "I told her that I will accompany her but she denied it. Then what can I do Abhi? I can't just forcefully go with her right?"

Abhi, "What if she runs away? Then all our plan will be useless yaar."

Purab,"She went not very long ago. Do you want to go and see her?"

Abhi, "Ya. Which hospital did she went to?"

Purab, "It's not a hospital. It's a clinic. I will text you the address." Purab then sends the address of the clinic to Abhi.

Abhi then leaves after requesting Purab to stay at house and help Hema in looking after the elders.

As the clinic was not very far away to his house, he managed to reach the place within 20 minutes.

Upon reaching the clinic, he asked the receptionist about Reena.

Receptionist, "Reena?"

Abhi, "Yes Reena. And she wears specs."

Receptionist, "Oh...But..."

Abhi,"I am her husband, Abhishek Mehra and she came here not informing me."

Receptionist, "Now I got it. She is seeing the doctor already. Please come with me, I will show you where she is."