Her Defeats

The next day,

She realized Abhi was not at house and decides to do something that would be unexpected to him.

Abhi had an important meeting with some of his clients so he left to work early in the morning and returned to house late in the afternoon.

He finds everyone to be busy in their own routine and looks for her.

He didn't want to ask anyone about her whereabouts as it would only end up in cold stares by them and then ask him about his actions towards her.

So he silently went to his room.

He found it strange that his room was unlocked.

"I did locked it before I left to work. Then how is it unlocked now?"

He opens the door and sees her there.

She was tidying up the room with a smiling face.

Abhi was shocked to see her in his room.

Abhi then asked, "Waah looks like someone is in good mood."

"Why not? After all I need to be in good mood to think." she replied.

Abhi, "Think to escape from here?"

"No." she tells in response.

Abhi, "Then think on what?"

"To think on how can I stay here as a good wife to you."

Abhi, "What???"

"Haan. It's on papers that I am your wife. Then now I have to apply it in reality na...."

Abhi, "There is no need for that. You are my wife only for namesake."

"How can that be like that? I mean it's not written in the papers like that too."

Abhi, "Look. I know you're trying reverse psychology by telling now that you want to stay here as my wife."

"No... Not at all. I always want to get married and settle in life. Now that fate itself made me marry to you and that too with a wealthy person like you who can take care of me, I actually don't have any issues with it."

Abhi gasped in shock while she smiled genuinely before walking away from him.

"She is lying for sure. She didn't want to fall in love in the first place!" he tells himself.

He quickly goes out of the room and managed to block her way.

She was startled by his sudden action but hide it with a confident smile.

Abhi, "Actually I came to tell that I only expected you to stay here as my wife but since you want to live here as my wife.... Then.... I am fine with it too!"