Her Feelings For Him

"Di! Don't be scared. You are just here as I brought you." Bulbul said to Pragya who was looking tensed.

Pragya replies, "I am not scared Bulbul. I just feel weird."

"Weird?" Bulbul asked in surprise.

Pragya, "Actually not weird. I don't know how to explain as I am here without informing him. It's more like I am tensed."

Bulbul, "But you work here before right? What's wrong in coming now?"

Pragya never says anything as she looks around the conference room nervously.

Bulbul said she wants to meet Abhi and Pragya told he is at work and she can meet him in evening. But, Bulbul was adamant and she said she will meet him at his office so now they were here.

Pragya, "Bulbul, why are we here?"

Bulbul, "Oh gosh! You know we are waiting to see him right? Did you forget it by being nervous?"

Pragya, "I do remember but we could have fixed an appointment with the receptionist and wait there."

Bulbul, "That would be so boring. Now we being here will surprise him!"

Pragya, "But what if he never turn up?"

Bulbul, "You don't have to worry about that. Purab will handle it."

Pragya, "Purab? Is he here?"

Bulbul, "Yes he is. Actually he is having a meeting with Jiju. So I asked him not to have his other staff along when he is coming here to meet Abhi."

Pragya, "Then how about him? He will have his staff too right?"

Bulbul, "No di. And you just trust me. Don't worry now. Everything will be great like me!"

Pragya shook her head in disbelief.

"Why am I facing this kind of situation? Already we are not getting along well and now I am here which would only make things worse."

They then heard the door opening sound.

Bulbul was feeling excited while Pragya closed her eyes in fear.

Purab first came in followed by Abhi.

Abhi was surprised seeing both Bulbul and Pragya.

Pragya was still closing her eyes.

Bulbul then said," Look Jiju, see how scared your wife is. She is scared you will scold her for coming here without informing you."

Abhi smiles and tells, "Why should I scold her? After all, it's her office too. She can come at anytime she wants to."

Pragya opens her eyes and widens it in shock.

Abhi smirks seeing her and then tells Purab that we can discuss with Pragya and Bulbul taking notes for them.