Accepting Friendship

"I am scared now. What can I do?" she thought by staying in his room.

As if understanding her situation, Saritha ji came inside the room.

Saritha ji, "What happened dear?"

"Nothing Saritha ji." she replied.

Saritha ji, "Nothing? Are you sure?"

"Wo...we..." she stammered.

Saritha ji, "If you feel uncomfortable then it's okay. You don't need to share with me."

"It's not like that Saritha ji... I am just scared." she replied.

Saritha looks surprised and asked, "Scared?"

"Haan Saritha ji." she responded.

Saritha ji with concern asked, "What are you scared of?"

"I can't tell her the truth but still feel like getting some advice from her. What shall I tell her now?" she wondered.

After a while, she told, "Saritha ji.... What if you get something you don't deserve? Won't you be scared of accepting it as you know you're not deserving of it!"

Saritha ji, "It depends dear....but there is nothing to be scared of as getting something you don't deserve doesn't happen all the time. It's like you're lucky and luck is in your favour. If what you are getting is something that you can handle and take care of then accept it and most importantly you have to like it too. I mean if you don't like it then what's the point of accepting it?"

She hugs Saritha ji immediately for clearing her confusion and fear.

She thanked her and Saritha ji was taken aback by her reaction.

Saritha ji," Now you look much better. Just now you looked like a scary cat for no reason."

She smiled in response and Saritha ji asked her to join for dinner later.

"I will come but first let me freshen up. I feel very tired now."she replied

Saritha ji in a teasing tone, "Nowadays, both Abhi and you get tired easily."

"No Saritha ji. It's just that..."

Saritha ji, "Now don't scared again. I was only teasing you."

She said and left the room while she remembered what happened earlier that day.

"How can he text me like this? I thought we are leaving to Delhi today! But now he is saying we will be staying back!" she thought by feeling extremely angry at Abhi.

She had everything packed for both of them the last night itself.

She even had woke up early only to find him missing.

She wondered where he had gone but thought maybe he went to office to settle some work.

After having her breakfast with elders, she came back to her room and was doing a final check on the items packed when she received a text message from him saying that they are not leaving to Delhi and he is coming house later in the afternoon.