Helpless

The next day, Abhi called Reena and asked her to meet him at his house.

She came and met him at his room as per his instructions earlier that day.

Abhi without wasting time asked Reena whether she will be interested in taking up the job of handling elders. Her instant reaction was shock and after a moment of silence she said she would like to try which was a surprise to Abhi.

Abhi was not expecting she would agree to try and so he needed to find a replacement of her secretary position. He was thinking about who else would be as good as her.

As if reading his mind, she added, "Sir, but I will still continue to work as your secretary. I mean I can work from your house. I can schedule your time-table and arrange everything beforehand and ensure that you will be updated of it."

Abhi, "But Reena....you will be overworking. That's not fair to you."

Reena, "Sir, There is nothing like that. If I felt like I am overworking then I will inform you. But for now, I assure you that I will manage both elders and office work without causing stress to myself."

Abhi smiles in response and he said that Hema will explain more to her on what she will have to do on a daily basis at house.

He left to his room and was thinking Reena doesn't have to be so hardworking and felt like appreciating her for showing so much of sincerity towards work.

"Everytime she amazes me with something." he thought and then smiles when he received a call from someone.

Seeing the person who called him in the caller id, Abhi wondered why did the person called now.

He attends the call and asks, "Anything important?"

The person on the line tells something that makes Abhi taken aback.

"Are you sure? I mean.... What if you're wrong?" Abhi asked worriedly.

After sometime of listening to the person, he said, "Okay. I will come now and show me all the proof you had gathered."

He then leaves the house without informing anyone.

After a few hours,

Ram ji, "I didn't expect Abhi will lie to us."

He told everyone in the house. The elders and the staff were playing cards when he told them that.

They looked clueless of why he was saying Abhi lied to them.

Ram ji then looks at Reena and says, "Now I know why you instantly agreed to work here as well."

Reena, "Uncle.... I don't understand what you're saying."

Ram ji then shows a video from his phone.

All of them see the video and gets shocked.

Reena was unable to react and couldn't understand why her boss was saying something that was not at all true.