Confusing Her

At Abhi's house,

Ram ji, " What are you saying Saritha ji?"

Saritha ji, "I also don't know what is going on between the two of them. It's unbelievable that he agreed to her words."

Ram ji, "Saritha ji, I know both don't love each other now but that doesn't means they can decide something else so fast."

Saritha ji, "I still feel fishy about Abhi's decision. I don't believe whatever Purab had told Reena."

Ram ji, "I also don't believe Pragya."

Saritha ji, "Why don't you believe her?"

Ram ji, "I don't believe her as in the way she try to tell us that Abhi is not normal."

Saritha ji, "Why do you feel that way?"

Ram ji, "Saritha ji.... I feel Abhi is in some trouble and he is using Pragya to solve the problem. That's why he married her. It feels like she is needed by him so that he can do something."

Saritha ji, "You mean that's why he married her so that she can't leave this house?"

Ram ji, "Exactly! He wants her to stay here so that he can complete something."

Saritha ji, "But you still haven't told me why you never believe Reena."

Ram ji, "Saritha ji, I feel that maybe she is aware of Abhi's situation. Do you think she is not smart enough to just believe whatever Purab said about Abhi?"

Saritha ji, "I don't know. All I know now is we have to stop both of them from doing something foolish. I can't see both creating a mess in this house."

Ram ji smiles and tells, "Yes Saritha ji, it's a mess but we can make sure both will get rid of the mess they had created."

Saritha ji, "How can we do that?"

Ram ji tells something and Saritha ji, "This sounds good but...."

Ram ji, "Saritha ji, when our kids can do all kinds of plotting and acting, don't you think we can do a bit of it?"

Saritha ji, "I agree. Let's do this."

She tells and smiles at him.

Meanwhile, Reena has been looking at her laptop when Abhi comes.

Abhi loudly, "How strange na.... We are not even married for a month but we are ready to part ways."

Reena looks at him with a frown and says, "First of all it was not even a marriage. I don't know about you but I didn't consider what you did as a marriage."

Abhi,"Hmm...Then what do you consider as a marriage? Oh wait! Marriage is like something you see in movies and serials right? The many days of rituals and then marriage!"

Reena, "Not really."

Abhi looks curious and asked,"Then what?"