Flower

Summary: Mark who had surgery for his hanahaki disease meet Jinyoung who is thinking about getting the surgery. What will happen to both of them?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hanahaki Disease. 

A common disease that happens almost everyday in the world. The person who has the disease would cough or vomit out various types of flowers,depending on the situation. This disease only comes when the person is experiencing one sided love. You might think that coughing out some flowers aint that serious but it is. If that person is not treated,they might die from it.Another way to cure it? Is for the person's feelings to be returned.

Here is Jinyoung, a 19 year old boy who is suffering from Hanahaki disease. He never had the chance to confess to his true love because his true love disappeared one day,without leaving any trace. The heartbreak was so intense for him. He has been suffering for a year now,which meant a year since his true love disappeared from his life. Honestly,he wants to give up. That is why he is in this hospital,booking an appointment for his surgery. The doctor gave him a look of pity but Jinyoung was already used to all the pity looks from his circle of friends.

Three weeks. Three weeks left and he could be free from this heartbreak. 

He knows the consequences of getting the surgery. He won't be able to feel anything or forget everything about his true love forever. Forgetting him forever. Is that what he wants? To forget Yi-En? Jinyoung sighed. He thanked the doctor and walked out of the hospital with his gloomy face.

He was walking sadly along the empty roadside until he bumped into someone. Without looking up,he apologised. "Its okay," the person said. Jinyoung perked up when he heard that voice. Yi-En? He looked up and his breath hitched. Its him. His true love that disappeared a year ago. The cause of his disease. Tuan Yi-En.

"Hello? Are you okay?" 

"Y-yeah," 

"Sorry for bumping into you but you look oddly familiar. My name is Mark," the boy cheerfully introduced himself. Mark? If this is not Yi-En then who is this? 

"J-Jinyoung," 

"Nice to meet you," Jinyoung who was too stunned just nodded. He then heard the familiar giggle. Its definately Yi-En.That giggle. How could I forget his giggle. "Anyways I gotta go. Hope to see you again Jinyoung," Yi-En wait no,Mark,said as he hopped away.

Jinyoung immediately called his best friends and told them about the incident. "Jinyoung,can you come over? We have something to tell you,"His friends said seriously,making Jinyoung gulp at whatever news he is going to hear. He has a feeling that it aint good news.

"Jinyoung,please don't be mad but this is what Yi-En made us promise to him before he....got the surgery." 

"What surgery?" 

"Jinyoung,Yi-En...he likes,no scratch that. The boy is in love with you," Jinyoung's eyes widen,he couldn't believe what he was hearing. "He started coughing and vomitting flowers. We thought it was not that bad until the flowers that came out were stained with blood. As time goes by,more blood was stained on the flower petals. We asked him to confess to you,but he didn't want to. He was insecure about himself. He had always viewed you as a prince charming. He said he had no right to be with you and that he would just embarass you. Until,one day....he was so depressed about it. He couldn't handle it anymore,he wanted to forget everything. The pain,the heartbreak. So he went to get the surgery. And the results were that he did recovered but he forgot everything....about you.We're sorry we didn't tell you but it was his last wish before he...you know,"