Catch Me

Jinyoung's POV

How can someone be so beautiful? That is what I always thought when I see Mark,the school's prettiest student. The students call him the school's Calla Lily because the flower is suppose to represent beauty. He has blonde fluffy hair, eyes that sparkle more than the stars, lips pinker than any bubble gum you could find. Just perfect.

While me? I am one of the kingkas in this school. They call me the prince in my group. Ain't complaining though,cause I do think that I fit the name. If we're together,it'll be like any cliche couple you read in books. But every time I try to approach him,he just walks away with his friends and it makes me frustrated.

Just like now, I see him putting his books into his locker. I take the chance and walk up to him only for his friend,YoungJae to notice me and whisper into his ear. He then turn towards my way and gave a small smile before he shut his locker door and sprinted off,giggling.

Damn it. He ran away again. I just sigh and walked to the cafeteria,feeling down. I plopped down next to Jackson and lay my head on the table. "He ran away again?" Jackson asks,his voice laced with amusement. I just nod and jut out my lips,forming it into a pout. "Poor Jinyoungie. Our prince had it hard this time. You usually get anyone you want until Calla Lily transferred here," I let out a groan,"I know. Don't remind me. I just want to talk to him-" "Correction. You want to get into his pants," "-NO! I-I like him. Seriously. He's just....special?" Jackson then gasps and made me face him. "You,Park Jinyoung,the school prince,who never take someone seriously,likes someone genuinely? And its Mark? Our school's Calla Lily?!" "Who likes Calla Lily?" I groaned again when I saw the others walking towards us. "Great. You just exposed me Seunnie," Ignoring me, Jackson then recites what he has just heard to the others. Bunch of "awws" and teasing is thrown towards me. "Come on Nyoung. Liking someone isn't bad," I heard Yugyeom muttered to me. "I almost caught him just now,but that cockblock

was there," "What cockblock?" "Choi Youngjae," And instantly, I see Jaebum's eyes light up. Whipped. Choi Youngjae is also our school's prettiest. He is called the school's daisy. Like what the hell is.with all these flower names?! Anyways,back to the point. Since he's taken *cough*Jaebum*cough*, no one tried to take him away. So that leaves Mark. Who is mine. Well, will be mine. Maybe.

"Youngjae?" "Yeah,he told Mark that I was there and they just ran away," The whole table just laughed out loud. "Well that's Youngjae for sure. He exposes anyone at anytime," Jaebum says fondly. "Ugghhh. This is so frustrating!" I let out,annoyed. "Do you need our help?" I perked up at that and looked at them with expectation. "How?" "Well,Jaebum can ask his little otter to help as well. You know,since Youngjae is Mark's best friend,"Bambam suggests,earning a nod from the others. "Yeah,Youngjae can help, I guess. I'll try to persuade him,"

__________________________________________

Help. Seriously. Help me by locking me and Mark alone in a room. What great friends I have. My thoughts got interrupted when I heard Mark call my name. "Jinyoung?" God his voice is so perfect-snap out of it Park Jinyoung! He then continued,"What's going on?" His eyebrows furrowed with confusion.

"W-Well umm you know I-I just uhh..." I stuttered nervously. "Jinyoung,you okay?" "Y-Yeah," hell no.

"Umm okay then. Why am I here?" "Uhhh....I-I don't know-" "Oh come on Nyoung! Man up dude!" Jackson's voice was heard from outside.

Mark looked up at me,clearly still confused. "What is he talking about?" Fuck it. "I asked for their help. But I didn't know their plan would be this stupid. Anyways, I guess I just wanted to talk to you but you always run away when I try to approach you," I then looked down,flustered. I thought he was going to go away but then I saw a pair of red converse shoes in front of me. I lifted my head up and saw him on front of me. His cheeks blushing madly with a small smile plastered on his face. He then took my hand in his and stepped closer to me. "Why do you want to talk to me Jinyoung?" "Well, I guess... I want to get to know you more. You're special," Giggles then came out of his lips,making me die inside. Fucking. Adorable. "Are you confessing that you like me right now?" He asked,grinning shyly. "N-Yeah. Yeah I like you,Mark," I finally surrendered to my feelings. He then looped his arms around my neck and whispered to my ear,"I guess I could say I like you too," Shocked at his reply, I pushed him away a little so I could look at his face. "Then why do you run away everytime?" "Because I don't want to be one of your flings. I don't want you to come up to me just to flirt and have a one night stand but I see sincereness in your eyes so I am taking the risk to trust what you said," He revealed,eyes sparkling like how I like them. I then pulled him into a sweet kiss. His arms tighten around my neck as mine went around his petite waist.

When we pulled away, I whispered into his ear,"Finally caught you."