Love In A Different Way

When you don't know what to name the chapter so you just go with anything

___________________________________________________

I was supposed to be at school, listening to the boring lessons and taking down notes that may be useless for the future. I mean that was what a high school student is supposed to do right? Well, not me. Instead, I'm running away from the police, a suitcase filled with cash in my hand. When I got into the car, I took off the suffocating mask. I looked at you, the man that made me join this type of life. Not complaining though, honestly it's quite fun.

"You okay?" Concern laced in your voice as you focused on losing the police behind us. "Yeah,"

I was not really worried because I know you will get us away successfully like always. And just like I said, you did. The police lost us and we were relieved.

We stopped at a small hotel in the middle of nowhere so that we could get some rest after all the running and stuff. Bringing the suitcase, we checked into our room. I plopped down onto the uncomfortable bed and sighed. I then heard a click beside me. I glanced at the opened suitcase and smirked. I saw your grin as you held the suitcase in your hands and turned it over, making the money fall gracefully onto the bed.

I knelt on the bed and giggled happily as I took a handful of money and threw it in the air. You then circled your arms around my waist, sucking on my collarbone. I let out a soft moan and tilted my head to the side a little to make your job easier. It then continued like usual. Us, on the bed of an unknown hotel, making love like it's the end of the world.

It was morning. We had to wake up early and run again if we don't want to get caught. I opened my eyes unwillingly. The cash still on the bed, some on the floor scattered around after the sex yesterday. "Baby,you awake? We have to go soon," I heard your raspy morning voice behind me. I just hummed and enjoyed our limited moments as I snuggled closer to you. You let out a chuckle at my action and let me sleep more for a few minutes before you woke me up again.

We left the hotel after placing back the money into the suitcase. We then drove,hoping to find a town so that we could bank in our cash since we can't bring it with us. It would be burdensome.

Our next was easy. The person asked us to help him to get information for a certain CEO. In return,10 million dollars. We'll take we get. But we're not that stupid. We're not risking our life just for some stupid CEO information. So, let's make it more fun.

Before he could open the suitcase, we already walked away with 10 million dollars. We ran when we heard him yell. Huh,guess he saw the bra in the suitcase then. Like I said,fun. Right?

We did not really get away that easy this time. His men managed to catch up with us. We ended up with cuts and bruises but what mattered was we both were safe and sound as we drove off to somewhere far.

This is my life. Stealing valuable stuff,framing people,you know those bad things. But I won't exchange it with another because I was doing it with the love of my life, Park Jinyoung, the world's most wanted criminal.