Mine

"Hi-"

"Fuck off. He's mine," Jinyoung snapped, pulling his mate closer to his side.

"-Mark..."Jackson paused, his hand remained in the air before he snorted. "Chill Jinyoung. I know you're an alpha and have some instincts shit or whatever, me too. I literally just fucking said hi,"

"What's your point?"Jinyoung glared, his hold on Mark tightening that it was starting to hurt.

"Jinyoung...hurts," the omega whimpered softly, making him let go immediately. "Oh my god. Baby I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" The alpha started panicking, scanning his whole body.

"That's what I meant. It's getting out of hand. You're getting too possessive that its hurting Mark,your own mate,"Jackson explained. "Anyways, I wanted to ask something before you snapped at me. Have you seen Bammie,Mark?"

The omega turned his attention to the other alpha when he said his name. Mark thought for a while before nodding,"Yeah. He said something about going to the mall with Youngjae," Jackson groaned and slided his palm over his face,"Fuck. I knew I shouldn't have been honest with his cooking yesterday,"

"Why? What happened?" Jinyoung tilted his head.in confusion. "Bammie cooked for me yesterday. It was cute until he asked me to be honest. I did and he wasn't happy with my answer. This morning, my card is gone and so is Bammie. My card and Bammie can never be together," Jackson looked like he was close to crying as he thought about him going broke.

Mark then nodded in understanding before recalling,"So that's why he came running towards me and asking if I wanted to go to the mall with him and Youngjae. He was holding a card,which I now is yours, he looked almost evil," More groans spilled out of Jackson's mouth before Mark continued,"I didn't go though because I knew I would walk for hours in that mall whenever he has that look,"

"At least you know. Poor innocent Youngjae. Anyways, thanks. I have to get back my card before I go bankrupt," Jackson sulked before he left.

Mark realized that Jinyoung has been a little too quiet since Jackson left. "Jinyoung?" Mark called him softly while nudging his side, earning his attention. "Yeah baby?" The omega smiled a little at the pet name, feeling the familiar butterflies and fireworks in his tummy.

"Are you okay?" Mark asked. "I'm fine. Let's go home," Jinyoung reassured before pulling the omega along. The omega clearly didn't believe the lie but he didn't say anything, thinking that he would ask again once they reach home.

__________________________________________

"Jinyoung."The omega sternly called the alpha who was sitting on the sofa watching tv, except his attention was not on the screen but somewhere else.

Instead of answering immediately like always, Jinyoung remained stoned face, not even reacting. "Park Jinyoung." Mark repeated but to no avail.

Mark sighed before standing up. He looked around and his eyes sparkled when they spotted the vase. He then took it in his hands and swung it at Jinyoung only for the latter to grab it. "What the fuck babe?!" the alpha exclaimed, shock written clearly on his face.

"Oh great. You're still alive enough to defend for yourself. I was starting to think that you're dead because you ignored me," Mark glared down at his mate.

"I did?" Jinyoung asked, earning him a slap on the shoulder before he whined out his pain. "I called your name twice, Jinyoung. Now tell me what's in your mind before I really throw this goddamn vase to your fucking perfect face," the omega threatened, the vase still in his hands.

"It's...nothing. I'm just thinking too much,"Jinyoung sighed and leaned back onto the sofa. "Bullshit. What is it that you're thinking too much? I'm your mate Jinyoung. You know you can share your thoughts with me right?" the omega said while putting down the fragile vase and taking a seat beside the alpha.