You Are Worthy Of my Grace

Mark placed down his coffee on the counter when his phone rang. He let out a groan as his date with coffee and peace was just cockblocked by whoever it was. Just when he thought his day would finally contain silence,it got swept away. Swiping the green button,Mark placed his phone near his ear and have a rather rude greeting.

"What?"

It was silence for a split moment before he heard someone whisper about his rudeness. Mark raised his eyebrow at that. "Is this Mark?" Well,this voice was totally the opposite from the complaint just now but he could make out the annoyance behind the fake sweetness. How the world works these days. Mark can relate.

The man hummed as a reply,tapping his finger on the counter.

"Oh,good. This the NP Hospital. Well,sir,your husband has been admitted to the hospital and we need you to be here as he is asking for you." The person said with a professional voice. To be honest,Mark would prefer if whoever this is to change their voice back to the casual tone. He had enough of work shit and professionalism. He literally doesn't get paid enough for what he does. And-

"Sir?"

Oh shit. Yeah,husband. Panic rose through Mark as he blabbered out in a rush while getting his car keys,ready to get out of the house for the second time that day,"Oh,that's bad. I'll be there immediately." The line got cut off and Mark scoffed. Who's rude now? Well,guess it was even. It was weird for the man. Why was he not acting like he should when his husband was in a hospital?

Right. He doesn't even have a husband. Bitch,he's still single like a pringle with a huge ass crush on someone. His fourth finger never had a ring around it. He never signed any papers to seal the deal. He never remember planning his wedding or even attending it. Mark was trying so hard to dig out any possibility that he's married but nothing. Thank god he hadn't gone goldfish memory on his non existent husband. His family and friends always say it was something that would bring him shits one day. Too bad. Ain't today,satan. Ain't today.

The big question of the day was...should Mark still go? What if it was a prank call from someone? Jackson? Nah,he won't go that far. What if it was those two little sneaky brats? He swears to Jesus that if it ended up being Yugyeom or Bambam,he's going to jail for murdering god's worst creations. Deep down,he was aware that no matter how much fun they love to have,pranking someone about hospital shits? Nah,that's way too over their style.

Everyone knows Mark a curious little bunny. So what are the odds that he'd go to the hospital just to find out who this husband is? Absolutely logical if you ask. And so,he did. For a possible stranger he doesn't know. He swore that if it ended up being a complete stranger,he's off without a word and a curse in his head. If it was a murder plan,he's giving up his house to Jackson. If it was a prank,he's giving up his life for jailing time. Great plan!

The proudest things Mark could ever say that was,in his 26 years of life,he never once got into an accident and he managed to live such a long time. He obviously needed to get awarded. What can he say? God made him great and he's gonna take it as it is. Thanks,god. Mark appreciates you. With that being said,Mark did arrive at the said hospital fairly quick. The hospital was not that far from his apartment so it was no biggie.

The smell of a typical hospital flowed into Mark's nostrils as soon as he walked in through those doors. He didn't mind it but he didn't appreciate it. Remember,his only appreciation is god. Okay,maybe a little of his crush. But they're both god so he stood by what he said. Having awkwardness in his blood,he walked over to the counter timidly,eyes flicking everywhere.

"Can I help you,sir?"

Mark glanced over to see a nurse sitting in her seat,looking up at him with no emotion at all. What has this job done to this poor,poor woman?