Stay With Me

Mark's POV

I glanced at our intertwined hands. This is our usual routine. Every night after practice, me and Jinyoung would stop at the park. We either eat the turtle shaped ice cream or just chill on the bench. For now, it was the latter.

"Jinyoung,do you think that we would debut together?" I wondered out loud. Honestly, I grew fond of the boy beside me no matter how awkward our first meeting was. I always hoped that we would end up in a group together.

Jinyoung just sighed and nodded,"Yeah. I do think that we would debut together. I just have the feeling," I giggled a little and grasped his hand tighter. "Good. I need you beside me,"

__________________________________________

"Jinyoung and Jaebum will be debuting together under a group called JJ Project," JYP announced. I could feel Jinyoung's stare towards me. Well, I kinda expected this to happen. I knew it was too good to be true. I return the stare and just shook my head with a comforting smile on my face.

"Well,guess your feelings were wrong huh? " I joked after everyone left,leaving me and Jinyoung alone in the meeting room. He only chuckled sadly before nodding his head. "But it doesn't matter because we'll still be seeing each other right? Maybe not as often but I'll try, " I tried making situation better but Jinyoung was not having it. He took my hand in his as he muttered,"That's the point. I can't spend as much time with you anymore. We promised to debut in a group together and it didn't happen. I feel kinda guilty," I furrowed my eyebrows and cupped.his face with my free hand,"Hey hey. What are you guilty for? How about this, let's make a new promise," That caught his attention as he glanced at me. "I'll try as hard as I can to debut faster so that we can go on our usual dates whenever we want," I saw his eyes sparkled a bit before he nodded as we sealed the promise with a tight hug.

__________________________________________

I was so tired after the competition between YG trainees and JYP trainees. I was so close to getting into the van when Jackson called me,saying JYP asked for a sudden meeting. I grunted a little and walked back to the company unwillingly.

I was surprised to see Jinyoung and Jaebum there as well. We made eye contact and smiled a little as I took my seat beside Jackson. JYP arrived late like usual. I couldn't understand, he always arranged the meetings and asked us to not be late while he,himself,comes late. Anyways, he apologized and sat in front of us. All our attention was on the stern man as he opened his mouth to speak. "So I decided after seeing the competition. You five will be debuting along with Jinyoung and Jaebum. As for JJ Project, the group will be on hiatus. The group name hasn't been decided yet but it will soon," To say we were shocked was an understatement. We were all speechless as we looked at each other.

My eyes glanced around the room until it stopped right at Park Jinyoung. Slowly, a grin reached our faces. I'm debuting. But with Jinyoung,just like how we wanted.

__________________________________________

The journey of GOT7, our group, wasn't easy but we're fine with any achievement we get. We did everything we can so that our fans would be proud to be an IGOT7. Jackson went as far as promoting himself nonstop until he collapse. There were ups and downs but it was normal. We're idols. People expect us to be perfect when clearly,we're just like them. But what can we do,if we fight back,it'll just make situations worse so we just ignore them.

I can proudly say that we are successful. JJ Project did have their comeback last year. It was successful as well even though they didn't win anything. Most important is that the fans like the album.

Now,we're going on world tour. It was nice,visiting other countries. Perks of being an idol. I looked at the beautiful scenery in front of me. I felt Jinyoung's hand against my back as I tiptoed a little so that I could see the scenery better. It was nice.

I looked to my right and saw Jinyoung already has his eyes full of love on me. We crossed the friendship line when I kinda got jealous and ignored him. The boys did not mind instead they found it fun to tease me. By 'they', I meant Jackson. But it's fine,at the end of the day, I would be back in Jinyoung's arms.

I felt him lean closer and whispered into my ear,"We've done it," and I couldn't agree more.