Expectation VS Reality

Everyone calls the Mark and Jinyoung the 'Reality Couple'. There's a reason why though. Everything you witnessed in dramas or movies, every romantic scene that made you puke rainbows or just feel single, they experienced it. Well, not exactly though.

Sexy Stuff

Expectation

Couples having sexy time while facetiming.

Reality

"Mark, what are you wearing?" Jinyoung asked, biting his lips with lust written in his eyes.

"Hmm. Just boxers, why?"

"I'm horny," Jinyoung said, pouting a little. 

Mark giggled and tilted his head, his face filled with mischief. "And? I can't really do anything right?"

"No you can. Touch yourself for me," Jinyoung suggested, his voice a little pleading. 

Mark shook his head while smirking, it was rare that his boyfriend asks something with a voice that's not cold,"No. I don't want to. I'm tired," 

"You're gonna get it when I come back to you," Jinyoung hissed, his hand already reaching down into his pants. Mark laughed loudly, tilting his head back, revealing his bare neck fully to the other. "And I'm gonna bite that fucking pretty skin of yours," Jinyoung moaned out, stroking his member. 

Mark just hummed and finally obliged, mirroring Jinyoung's action. Just as the older was about to start stroking, the line went off. Mark panicked and cursed, realising that his internet went off. He sighed and pulled his out, immediately dialling his boyfriend's number. 

"What happened?" He heard Jinyoung's worried voice from the other side. 

Mark just chuckled sheepishly and answered,"My wifi went off," 

A moment of silence passed before Jinyoung chuckled as well,"Babe, you're so cute but that's such a turn off," 

"So no sexy time?" 

"Who said we can't do it? I can still get off by hearing your voice,"

Reuniting

Expectation

After months, the couple reunited and spent time together going on dates or eating in a fancy restaurant.

Reality

Mark waved his hand at Jinyoung to get his attention. The latter grinned happily when he saw the older standing in the middle of the airport. He approached Mark with his luggage behind him. He was welcomed by a tight hug from his beloved, making him let go of the luggage and return the hug. 

"I miss you," Mark's voice muffled against Jinyoung's hoodie. 

"I miss you too," 

"Let's go. I have something planned for us," Mark pulled away and said excitedly. 

When they got home, Jinyoung was immediately pushed onto the sofa while Mark went into the kitchen to get popcorn, shouting,"Pick a movie!" The younger did what was asked and relaxed back onto the couch. "What did you choose, babe?" Mark asked, his hand full with popcorn and hot chocolate. 

"Finding Dori," Jinyoung grinned up and accepted the hot drink that was handed to him. 

"Nice," the older giggled and put down his drink, sitting down beside Jinyoung while placing the bowl on his lap. 

"This is what you planned?" The younger asked in the middle of the movie. 

Mark nodded and said,"Yeah. You don't like it?"