I Better Be Around You

"Mark Tuan Yi En! Stop this instant!"

Everyone turned their heads as a boy ran at full speed across the hall with a teacher chasing behind him. It was as if it was a routine now. Everyone had added 'witness the Mark Chase' into their schedule,judging by the times where Mark had gotten into trouble which was everyday. Literally. Not one day is missed where the halls would be quiet.

Mark was a troublemaker in school. For no particular reason,he likes to makes people's blood boil and watch them as they turn into a fit of rage and start chasing him until they get tired of running. His favourite target was his homeroom teacher,Mr Park. Mr Park had a soft spot for his students,including Mark. I know,unbelievable but believe it. But sometimes,too much is too much. Mr Park had to give up his kind facade and start lecturing the boy,only to end up in a bigger stressful moment: Hoping to catch Mark's little sly fox tail(which never happened).

Mr Park was getting slower and slower until he stopped completely to catch his breath as he glared at Mark who had halted his steps as well,turning to stick a tongue out at him. "You little-" The teacher hissed,pointing tiredly at the student who paid no mind.

But too bad for Mark because after being his homeroom teacher for three years,he had caught on to Mark's only weakness. That weakness comes in the form of the school's prez,Park Jinyoung. Park Jinyoung is a good student. Excellent grades and personality,manners are shown everyday, sweetness overloading. Just your typical goody two shoes but a little more than that. Just a tad little.

Park Jinyoung is also Mark Tuan's boyfriend.

Hah. Funny. But seriously,they're really dating.

Mark and Jinyoung may seem like they're not a good fit,judging by their status in school as well as how different their personalities are but surprisingly,they click well. More than expected that it sometimes shock the others until this day. They balance out each other well. Jinyoung could bring out the good in Mark when the older is acting a little too...like an asshole while Mark could bring out the bad or in other words,fun,out of Jinyoung because apparently,that boy,is too serious for his good sometimes. Mr Park approves of it,as well as the other students and teachers.

Mark seemed to never realise the fact that he would drop everything for Jinyoung and it was amusing to say the least. Whenever someone said,"Jinyoung's got you wrapped around his finger." or "You're so whipped that if Jinyoung asked you to jump off a cliff,you would in a heartbeat." Mark would flush and deny it but little did he know how true it was. Everyone started to summon Jinyoung whenever they can't keep up with Mark's fast running and they still have the feeling of wanting to kick Mark's ass.

But it all depends on their luck though.

If Mark's a sly little shit,then so is his boyfriend. Afterall,when you're together with someone for quite awhile,you start being them. Match made in fucking hell.

Jinyoung would sometimes pretend to be deaf and let their pleas go unheard,letting his boyfriend slip away. He loved to see Mark fooling around but of course,he knows when the older should stop his idiotic actions. Lucky for them,Jinyoung often stops him. But their wish of kicking Mark's ass can bid them goodbye because one hand on Mark,you might as well prepare for the funeral.

Mr Park sighed in relief when Jinyoung appeared in front of him,arranging his stuff in the lockers. With a call of his name,Jinyoung turned to face the exhausted teacher with a charming smile that melts every coldness in this school. "Yes?"

"Mark Tuan."

Jinyoung blinked at his teacher for a quick moment before nodding. He then turned back to his lockers,continuing his previous actions while taking a deep breath before saying with a loud and clear voice that was laced with sternness,"Mark,if I were you,I'd stop running." Jinyoung glanced at the side where Mark had stopped,looking at him with wide puppy eyes. Sighing,he reached his hand up to gesture for the other to come over to his side,"Come here,baby."