21.

Sebastian appreciated Mia's help with Diana and since that night, he was intrigued on who Mia really was?

On one hand, there was the past. There was the girl in high-school, who he'd seen that video of and that nearly caused him lose his place at university. On the other hand, there was the girl he was seeing on a daily basis, the one that was helpful, kind and strong. Who was the real Mia?

Sebastian's thoughts were clouding his mind, so much that it was hard for him to think straight.

Blake had noticed that Sebastian's whole demeanour had changed when it came to Mia. He took it upon himself to remind his friend how she was the reason they lost Aaron. Not to mention, she was nearly the reason he nearly lost everything he worked so hard for.

After speaking to him, Sebastian decided that once again he should start acting cold and indifferent with Mia. He made her make his coffee, over and over again and make her complete menial tasks. He even made her work later than usual on some days.

Mia was so confused on his behaviour, wondering how he switched back to his usual devil-like actions, since she thought they reached a place where they could be civil with one another.

She quickly realised that was not the case and thought, he probably wanted her to quit once again.

No matter how many times he barked his orders at her, running away and crying wasn't an option, she was better than that.

Unfortunately, her resilience annoyed Sebastian.

Today, Sebastian decided he wanted to work from home. It was something that he hadn't done since Mia had become his assistant. He also knew that he could use this as a way to annoy her.

By the time Mia had received the text that Sebastian wanted to work from his home, she was already on her way to work. She knew that he had done this purposely, but luckily for her, she always left early and so it didn't effect her punctuality.

She stood outside Sebastian door, continuously knocking and waiting on him to let her in. The building manager had let her in after calling Sebastian, therefore he knew she was there, but still wasn't opening his door. The arrogant twat.

Finally the door opened, with Sebastian looking down at Mia with a knowing smile.

"I've been knocking on your door for ages," she huffed.

Sebastian just shrugged at her statement. "I was occupied," he said, despite being right in front of the door, on the other side, just scrolling through his phone.

Mia glared at him. "Liar."

She then stepped forward to enter, only to realise that his arm was blocking her way, resting against the doorframe. As she glanced up at him, Mia noticed the innocent look on his face. A fake look.

"Well, come in," Sebastian told her, a mocking smile on his face.

"Move your arm," Mia said, before adding, "Sir."

Instead of moving his arm completely, he raised it higher, the space enough for her to walk under.

'Stupid man, with his stupid height, and stupid arm.'

"I mean, if you want to waste precious working hours playing this game, then fair enough. Let's just wait here," Mia smiled ever-so-sweetly.

She knew she had him, when she mentioned 'work' and 'wasting time', in the same sentence. Two things that she knew, Sebastian would never include together.

Without saying a word, Sebastian narrowed his eyes at Mia, and moved aside to let her in. He really hated that she knew how to get to him.

Smiling triumphantly, Mia walked into Sebastian's home, as he grumbled something from behind her and then walked past her.