23.

Fear. Worry. Anxiety.

Those were only a few words to describe how Sebastian felt, as he carefully pushed away the few stray hairs on Mia's face.

He was sitting in the backseat of his car, with Mia's head resting on his lap, her body curled up on the rest of the leather seat, with his suit jacket draped over her like a blanket.

Helpless.

Sebastian had never felt anything like this before, this sheer panic that ran deep within his both and tugged at every string in his chest. He didn't understand it but he sure as hell wasn't going to ponder over it, or at least not when her unconscious body was in his car.

Angry.

There was so much anger and rage coursing through him as well. As soon as he saw that look in those men's eyes, their perverse gaze, lingering on Mia. He wanted to kill them. He completely lost it when they touched her and worse, hurt her. They hurt her.

Sebastian needed answers and took his phone out from his trouser pocket, and dialled Blake's number.

"You fucking prick! These are the guys you sent? I thought-" Sebastian cursed through the phone as soon as Blake picked up.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy man, I didn't send anyone," he then replied.

Hearing his words, Sebastian wasn't even sure on what to feel.

"What?" He asked.

"Didn't you get my message? I told you, abort plan. The guys I met with, had a dirty hangover, and they said weren't coming," Blake then said.

"Oh, fück." Sebastian breathed out. He felt like such an utter moron. Why the hell didn't he check his messages? Why did he leave? If he hadn't then none of this would've happened.

"Why? What's going on?" Blake asked in concern.

"I-I didn't know about the message. I brought Mia to the site anyway and-" Sebastian stuttered through his words. He just couldn't get the words out, he felt as if he were being constricted.

Sebastian never stuttered and so Blake knew that something had gone wrong. Really wrong.

"I left her in the unlocked car as part of the plan, but-" he paused, "I went away and then these men, I think they harassed her. She came running to me, they weren't...they hurt her."

"Fück. Is she okay? Are you okay?" He asked frantically.

"She's...Mia's unconscious. They slapped her and she fell and hit her head. I'm waiting for her to wake up," Sebastian told Blake.

Every second she didn't wake up, it was terrifying him.

"And you?" Blake asked.

Sebastian let out a deep breath. "A little hurt, but I don't really care about that. This wasn't meant to happen. She wasn't supposed to be harmed," he gritted out.

He was so mad at himself, he had half a mind to get those men to hurt him more. He was deserving of that pain.

"Fuck man, I didn't know that my message didn't get through. I should've tried harder-" Blake began to ramble.