24.

After that night, things between Sebastian and Mia seemed to have improved for the better. They weren't exactly best friends or anything, but their working relationship had definitely improved.

Mia didn't come to work the next day, taking the personal day she said she would, letting herself heal. Of course when Mia returned home, Nicole was out for Sebastian's and Blake's blood, for what they did. It took a lot of convincing on Mia's part to get her to calm down, however it was now Nicole who hated Sebastian.

Sebastian, himself, took a few days off for his injuries, instead working from his home. He hadn't told his father exactly what happened, only mentioning that he wasn't feeling too good. It probably wasn't too appropriate for him to go to the office, whilst he looked like he'd just been in a cage match.

He'd also decided that from now on, he'd listen to his gut and trust that the Mia he was getting to know now, was the real her.

***

Mia stood in Sebastian's office, yet again organising the man's desk. It was as if he was incapable of keeping the area neat and tidy. She remembered the way his home looked, it can't be hard to keep this desk clean, compared to his living room. If he was doing this on purpose, she'd throttle him.

"Knock knock," Mia turned and immediately grinned seeing Sophie at the door. "Look who I brought for a visit," she said in singing tone, and strolled in with her twins in a pushchair.

"Sophie! Oh my God. Hi," Mia exclaimed and moved forward to hug her straight away.

"It's so good to see you," she said excitedly and then crouched down to get a better look of the little bundles of joy, looking back at her with their big eyes, few tuffs of blonde hair, chubby cheeks and slight drool on their chins.

"Aww, the babies," Mia cooed, and reached forward to gently caress their cheeks, which earned her an immediate giggle from them.

Sophie rolled her eyes. "You say 'aww' now, but take your eyes off of them for a minute and it's a bloody nightmare," she huffed.

Mia laughed in response and then looked at the little ones again.

"What are their names?" She asked.

"After a long battle, we finally settled on, Imogen for our girl, it was my Nan's name. George for our boy, names after my husband's Granddad," Sophie informed her.

Mia couldn't help let out a coo once again, "Beautiful names."

Sophie smiled. "I'm just happy our battle didn't turn bloody whilst trying to decide them."

"So, how's the job working out? Sebastian isn't being too hard on you, is he?" Sophie asked.

She knew exactly how difficult Sebastian could be with change sometimes and she also noticed how hostile he initially was, when she was training Mia.

"It's..." Mia started and paused to try and find an appropriate word. "-we're managing. He misses you."

"I mean, who wouldn't." Sophie said, with a dramatic hair flip, which caused Mia to laugh.

After finishing off a conference call, Sebastian was on his way back his office, only to hear laughter coming from within.

He felt confused as he heard it and swiftly opened the door, only to be surprised at the sight.

"Sophie," he said in surprise, noting the blonde sat on his sofa with Mia, and a pushchair in front of them. An immediate smile graced his face and he walked towards her.

"Hey, Seb," she grinned and then stood up, as she pulled him into a hug.

Mia had also stood up and watched as a rare smile graced Sebastian's face once his eyes landed on Sophie.