14.

During another dreaded Monday morning, Sebastian was in his office, in a rather foul mood.

He wanted to pull his hair out in frustration at the fact the Mia was unfazed by everything he did.

Sure, some of what he did was childish, such as telling her make his coffee repeatedly, even though the first cup she made was good. Or giving her last minute odd jobs, with little time in which to complete them.

However, Sebastian had no real experience in doing this kind of stuff. Most of these ideas were coming from Blake, hence the childishness, but he didn't have many ideas himself.

Except, today he did.

Mia knocked on Sebastian's door, after he had called her into his office through the intercom.

Every time that she had to enter his office, she had to mentally prepare herself. Having to constantly one-up your boss was exhausting, but she never knew what trick he may have up his sleeve and constantly had to be on guard with him.

She tried her best to keep herself together and keep her emotions in check, not letting him, his actions or his words get to her, no matter how hard he seemed to be trying to make her life miserable.

"Come in," Sebastian's gruff voice finally called out and Mia entered his office.

Unfortunately, after some weeks of beautiful sunshine, the weather was back to one of its' darker moods. The grey clouds loomed over and due to large glass wall in the Sebastian's office, it made seem like a darker place than it already was

Her eyes finally went to Sebastian, who was just seemed to be sitting at his desk and typing away on the keyboard in front of him.

Sebastian didn't look up to greet Mia, instead he kept his eyes on the monitor but carried on to think about what he had planned for her today.

Though she had no clue on what that was, he was sure that she would undoubtedly hate it and he loved that.

Mia closed the door behind her and walked further into the office, holding her tablet in one hand.

"Is there something you needed?" Mia asked and when Sebastian finally looked up to her, seemingly waiting for her to carry on, Mia realise what he wanted from her.

"Is there something you needed, Sir?" She 'corrected' herself.

Mia saw the faint trace of a smirk beginning to develop on his face as she repeated her words, now adding on the little Sir at the end.

Oh, how she wished she could just smack that smirk right off of his face.

"Well, I didn't call you here to waste time," he then snapped at her.

'Because making me repeat my question and add on that little word of superiority to satisfy your big ego, wasn't a waste of time?' Mia thought, but bit her tongue to avoid giving him the snappy response.

Sebastian could practically feel the burning anger of hers, seep through those brown eyes and it amused him.

If he were ever forced to give Mia any kind of praise, under some incredibly pressured circumstance or possibly alternative universe, then he could certainly commend Mia's patience. Over these last weeks, somehow, she never snapped. Snarky response he received, but never a full-blown rant.

He held her gaze for a moment longer, before turning back to his monitor.

"What's my schedule like for today?" He asked her, carrying on to type away.

Mia pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose and checked on her tablet.

"You have two conference calls today but apart from that, it's all clear," she then told him.