26.

After Mia had told him about meeting Mason and others for dinner, Sebastian couldn't help the way it made his blood boil.

For the rest of the day, he avoided her.

He gave her work that she could do in her own office or if she would come to him, he ended up giving her short, clipped answers. He didn't mean to, but that's all that would happen when he'd go to answer and then remembered that she would be going out to dinner with another man.

The thought of that bothered him for some reason.

As soon as the day ended, he didn't even bother to say goodbye to her, as he had been doing recently. Instead, he just left straight to go home.

He couldn't find it in himself to be at home either, so after a quick dinner, he decided to head to the gym, where Blake and Roman joined him.

For the last hour, Sebastian had been taking out his frustrations on a punching bag, something that Roman and Blake had both noticed.

"What's up with you?" Roman asked.

"Nothing," Sebastian replied gruffly, and continued to punch the bag with force.

"Nope, there's something," Blake replied.

He was the one who had to hold the bag whilst Sebastian struck at it, with some kind of heated vengeance.

"Can we just continue with the workout?" Sebastian asked exasperated, and walked away from the punching bag to reach his water bottle.

Blake hugged the bag, with his usual cheeky smile plastered on his face.

"You sure you'll manage, with a stick up your arse?" He asked.

At this, Sebastian chucked the bottle at Blake, who quickly ducked.

"Fuck off."

"Seriously, man. Who pissed in your cornflakes?" Blake shouted. He wasn't too happy at the fact that he nearly had a bottle thrown at his face.

Sebastian said nothing in response, only thinking about Mia with Mason. What could they be doing? Did he like her? Did she like him? Was it more than like? How long? All these questions and more were swirling in his mind and all he could do was respond to his own questions with punches to the bag.

He hated this. He hated being in the unknown, where his questions had no answers. The only person that could provide him with them, was currently out at dinner with some other guy.

"Was it Anna?" Roman asked and took a seat at one of the benches.

The only answer he received from Sebastian, was another harsh punch to the bag.

"He doesn't get so affected by her, not like this," Blake then said.

Sebastian glared at him, before he continued with his workout, and landed another punch to the bag.

"Maybe it was something at work?" Roman than pondered out loud. He tried to gauge Sebastian's reaction to the question, but got nothing in return.

"He'd be screaming down the phone at some poor sod, if that were the case," Blake responded.

He knew his mate all too well to know, that this was something different. This was not work-based anger.

"What about-"

"Could you two shut the fuck up and stop talking as if I wasn't in the room?" Sebastian snapped.

The room fell silent for a moment as Roman and Blake shared a look with one another, both understood that this anger of his was something completely different.