37.

Sebastian had heard about the ruckus that Anna had created in the office in his absence, and all that she had said and he was beyond livid.

He had reviewed the security footage from the office, over and over again, and it just caused his anger to grow more.

The insults and name-calling, that she would want to yell at him during dinner, he could let that slide, but coming into the office, his place of work, and then disrespecting Mia like that was over the line.

Suddenly, he was a lot more glad with his decision to have broken up with Anna, and her behaviour was further proof that they were never suited together.

The Anna that he knew, carried herself with a little more dignity than that at least, and clearly this was not the same person. He didn't even know who this Anna was, which made him more sure on the the fact that it was Mia who was someone he'd rather be with.

When he had seen the footage of what had happened, he couldn't help but smile. Not at what happened, but rather the way Mia handled herself. She refused to create a scene in office and just directed Anna out of the office. He liked how strong and sensible she was.

After that disturbance in the office, Sebastian found it even harder to be around Mia.

It was killing him not to hold her or even kiss her, but since he had told her, that he'd keep their relationship professional, he had to abide by that, assuming that's also what Mia wanted.

He made more effort in getting to know Mia, and as more and more time passed, it was just a lot harder to be with her. It was driving him mental and he didn't what to do. He'd never felt like this around anyone else before.

As time went on and Mia carried on working as Sebastian's assistant, she hadn't really realised that slowly it was getting closer to the end of the time she need to carry out the role for.

However, Sebastian was very aware this.

It wasn't like he was counting down the days till her departure, but he knew that Sophie was eventually going to come back from maternity leave and he'd have to let Mia go.

Only, he couldn't do that without at least trying one more time to get her to feel something, anything, for him.

Currently, Sebastian was in his flat, with Blake, Diana and Roman. He had never attempted to win someone's affections like this and thought that he could use some help, whilst he tried to think of what he could do.

"Can you two stop acting so lovey-dovey? It's making me sick," Blake scrunched up his face as he said the words to Diana and Roman.

Since the clubbing incident five months ago, Roman and Diana had grown a lot closer. After some time he'd finally confessed his feelings towards her and she reciprocated them, feeling the same way, and now they were a loved up couple, much to Blake's annoyance.

"Don't be bitter, cause you're a lonely prick," Roman replied smugly and held Diana close to him, as they on the sofa together.

"I'm not lonely, I get plenty of action," Blake smirked.

Diana's face then scrunched up. "Well, that's disgusting."

Blake scowled and then turned his head away. "Bitch," he muttered under his breath.