Chapter 3: Love can make you do crazy things

Cheryl's POV

Today I was gonna tell my friends about the Serpent jacket thing. I got dressed as usual and took my fiery red car to school. Toni was suspended and I was a little sad about that. I walked into school and as always everyone looked at me. This time I wouldn't wink are flirt with other guys now that Toni and I are kinda something. I walked to the lounge. I saw all of my friends already there: Kevin, Betty, Veronica, Josie, Reggie and Archie. I greeted them and stood in front of them. ''Alright listen up! We need to convince Weatherbee to allow Serpent jackets'' I say and they all look at me confused. ''What?'' I ask annoyed. ''Uhm, Cheryl Blossom doing something nice for the Serpents? Something's not right'' Betty says and they all agree. ''I bet she's crushing on that Topaz guy!'' Kevin says excitedly and claps his hands. They all look at me shocked. ''Nuh uh! I just want peace'' I say and they all look at me unconvinced. ''Fine, but you cannot tell anybody or I will end you'' I say and Kevin squeals. ''Called it!'' He says and the rest laughs. ''Just spread around that tomorrow we're gonna put a Serpent jacket in everyone's locker and they have to wear it tomorrow'' I say. ''Okay but why tomorrow and not today?'' Josie asks. ''Because tomorrow Toni's suspension is over so he can come too'' I say and they all awww. I roll my eyes and walk out of the lounge. School was going even slower because Toni wasn't here to talk to me. Eventually, school was over and I headed towards Toni's place. I knocked and the door opened to reveal Toni. He lights up as he sees me. ''Hi'' I say. ''Hey'' He says and takes my bag. I thank him and sit down on the couch. ''So how was school?'' He asks and sits down next to me. ''Well I convinced my friends to do the plan and they agreed'' I say and he smiles. ''Thank you Cheryl'' He says and I giggle and kiss his cheek. 

The next day (Toni's POV)

Today my suspension was over so I got dressed for school early because we had to put jackets in everyone's locker. Cheryl and I walked into school to see her friends waiting for her. I see Sweet Pea, Fangs and Jughead walking towards me. ''What's that bitch gonna do?'' Sweet Pea asks angrily. ''Relax Sweets. She is helping us to convince Weatherbee to keep our jackets'' I say. We all help to put jackets in lockers. The bell rang and we all stand in our places. I hear Weatherbee come into the hall. He looks around and sees everyone around him with a Serpent jacket on. ''What is this?'' He asks angrily. ''A strike. You're not the kind of person that discriminates. Just let the Serpents wear jackets. If you don't, then everybody is ready to walk out 'cause I don't wanna be a part of that'' I say and he looks at me. ''Everyone get to class'' He says and walks away. Everyone sighs in relieve and we all head back to class. I feel someone take my hand and lead me to the broom closet. I look to see Cheryl in front of me. ''Thank you, Cheryl, I couldn't have done it without you'' I say and she smiles. I give her a soft kiss and she smiles again. Cheryl wants to get out but I grab her arm. She looks at me confused. ''I-I wanted to ask you something. I know you don't want people to know yet but I wanted to ask you if you will be my secret girlfriend?'' I ask nervously. I look down. She grabs my chin so I look right into her beautiful eyes. ''I would love to'' She says and pecks my lips. I smile and give her a big hug. She giggles and we get out of the closet. After school Sweet Pea, Fangs, Jughead, Cheryl and some of her friends waited for Weatherbee's announcement. ''Dear students, from now on everyone is allowed to wear Serpent jackets'' We hear the speaker say and I smile big. Sweet Pea, Fangs and Jughead hug me tight. I look at Cheryl and she smiles. I smile back and told the guys I had to go home.

 When we got home from school we cuddled and watched a movie. I couldn't believe that Cheryl Blossom was my secret girlfriend. Sure, I want people to know but if Cheryl isn't ready then we can wait.

-

Cheryl's POV

Toni and I were doing great even though we still didn't announce it in public. Toni showed me a sweeter side that I never saw in him. Of course, only I get to see that side. He was really sweet and cute. I felt bad that I didn't want to expose our relationship but now I think about it, it doesn't seem that bad. I told Toni I would consider exposing our relationship. Once I told him he had a huge smile on his face. We went to school and I went inside the student lounge with my friends. ''Soooo Cheryl'' Kevin begins and Veronica and Betty giggle. ''So?'' I ask annoyed. ''What's up with Choni?'' He asks. ''Choni?'' I ask confused. ''Cheryl + Toni = Choni, duh'' He says and I look at everyone waiting for their reaction. ''Wait you guys know about 'Choni'?'' I ask them and they all nod. ''Nothing is going on. We're just friends'' I say and gulp at the word 'friends'. ''Sure, honey whatever. Just know that Kevin is never wrong!'' He says and points a finger at me. I shrug. ''Do you guys hate Toni?'' I ask and they all nod 'no'. ''Why would we hate Toni?'' Josie asks and everyone agrees. ''Just asking'' I say and walk away. The bell rang just at the moment and I went to class. As always I had boring classes. Except for the classes I had with Toni. We would write notes and exchange them. I always caught Toni looking at me. I got butterflies every time I was with Toni. He made me so happy. I didn't care about anything except for Toni. That's when it hit me. I don't care if everyone knows. Actually, it would be great and I could hold Toni's hand at school. I went home with a good feeling. Toni told me he had some extra class so he would be home later. I told him it was fine and waited for him. Eventually, I heard the door open. ''Cheryl?'' I heard him shout. ''In here!'' I shout back. After a couple of minutes, I see Toni open the door and come in. I smile at him and he smiles back. ''Hey'' He says and pecks my cheek. ''Hi'' I say and he sits down next to me. ''Listen, I think I'm ready to expose our relationship'' I say and his face lights up. ''Really?!'' He asks and I nod happily. He jumps up and hugs me. ''Finally, I get to hold your hand at school'' He says and I giggle. ''But how are you going to do it?'' He asks. ''I have an idea'' I say and go on my phone.

cherylxbombshell

Liked by VLodge and 403 others

cherylxbombshell  Who would've thought?  /TTopaz

comments

TTopaz  ❤💞🔥

Kevinthegay I KNEW IT #CHONI4LIFE

VLodge Yassss get it, Cher!

SweetPea WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? /TTopaz

FFogarty  /TTopaz!

-

-

-

Toni was looking at the post on his phone. He looked up and grabs my thighs. I wrap my legs around his waist and he kisses me. I giggle and he smiles. He put me down and we cuddled the whole night while watching a movie.  I couldn't believe it. Toni and I were now official. Well in public.

Hi!

Do you think I should continue?

Let me know!