Chapter 44: What comes

Toni's POV

After Cheryl and I got back together, I asked her to move in with me and she agreed to. So now, Cheryl's all moved in for about a few weeks now. I stopped smoking ever since Cheryl found out and forbid me to ever try to 'ruin my life' with smoking.

So yeah, I'm whipped.

I was just coming home from work, unlocking the door with my key. "Babe?" I shout. "In here!" I hear her shout back. I assume it was coming from our bedroom so I made my way over to our bedroom.

And yep, there she was. Sitting on the bed with a huge smile. "What are you smiling at?" I ask her and she gets a red rectangle box with a nice black bow on it. "I got you a present" She says. "You really didn't have to" I say but she shakes her head. "This is something we've wanted for a while now" She says, making me even more curious.

What could we both possibly want?

She hands me the box and I open it. It reveals...a pregnancy test.

The stick said 'PREGNANT'.

"Oh good gracious" I say. "Are you-?" I ask her and she nods with a smile. "I'm going to be-?" I ask her and she nods again. "That's great!" I say and pick her up, twirling her around, making her giggle.

I stop and put her down, kneeling down in front of her and pulling up her shirt. "Baby, what are you doing?" She asks me. "Hi baby. It's me, your daddy. We don't know what gender you are yet, but I know for a fact that me and your mommy are going to love you loads. I'll spoil you with anything you want. I'll treat you like a prince or princess because your mommy is my queen. Can't wait to have you here" I say with my hands on her belly.

I get up and face Cheryl. "I love you" She says. "And I love you" I say and kiss her.

Cheryl is about 2 months now and the doctor told us that he could tell us what the sex of the baby was. We asked for it and...it's a freaking girl!

I am so excited to meet my baby. So now, I'm talking to the baby while Cheryl has her hand in my hair ans the other one was holding the remote of the TV.

"Hi babygirl, so now we know you're going to be a girl. I'll buy you anything you want and I'll always protect you because you're daddy's girl. I love you the most" I say and kiss her belly.

I sit up straight and Cheryl leans into me, making me wrap my arm around her. Then, I hear my phone for the 50th time today. "Baby, why's your phone blowing up?" Cheryl asks with a whine.

"Kevin's been texting me every day ever since I told the gang about the baby" I say and grab my phone.

Kevin🏳️‍🌈: Hiiiiii Choniiii.

Kevin🏳️‍🌈: How's the Choni baby??!!!

Kevin🏳️‍🌈: CAN I SEE THE BABY FIRST WHEN IT'S BORN

Kevin🏳️‍🌈: WHAT'S THE SEX OF MY NIECE/NEPHEW??

Me: It's a girl!

Kevin🏳️‍🌈: WHOOOOHOOOOOOOOO  I'M GOING TO BE A FREAKING AWESOME UNCLE

Kevin🏳️‍🌈: Can I babysit her when you guys are going to have sex?

Me: Oh my god.

Kevin🏳️‍🌈: So can I?

I quickly close my phone and hear Cheryl laugh.

"One day, we need to get rid of Kevin" She says, very seriously.

"Agreed" I reply and she smiles while pecking my lips.

------
Next chapter Cheryl's hormones will kick in...