Chapter 32: B-Day

Toni's POV

It was now a week later and I was now almost completely healed. Today, the doctor told me that would release me today. I was so relieved that I was getting out of this hell hole. Cheryl was coming to help me. My grandpa is also supposed to come and help me so he gets to meet Cheryl. I'm not that concerned about that. Cheryl is nice and my grandpa is very understanding so it should be fine. ''Hey baby'' Cheryl says, coming into the room. ''Hi babe'' I greet her back and peck her lips.

''Is your grandpa here?'' She asks me and I shake my head. ''He should be here soon'' I say and at that exact moment, the door opens revealing my grandpa. ''Hey'' He says and hugs me. ''Pop-Pop, this is my girlfriend Cheryl'' I say and he smiles at Cheryl. ''Nice meeting you'' Cheryl says and shakes his hand. ''Likewise'' He says and turns to look at me. 

''You ready to get out of here?'' He asks me and I nod, grinning. He calls the nurse and the nurse gives me crutches. I practise a bit walking and Cheryl packs my clothes. We're all set and leave the room. We get released and I get into my car. ''Well, I better get going. Stay strong, Buddy'' My grandpa says and pats my back. I hug him and he leaves. Cheryl insisted on driving because I still got a few bruises. So she drives us home. On the way home, be bought Madi a present for her 7th birthday. My parents told me that I didn't have to come but I wanted to surprise Madi. I asked Cheryl, Veronica and Sweet Pea to come with me and they agreed. 

We arrive at home and get out. ''Tones!'' Sweet Pea says and hugs me. ''Hey Sweets'' I greet him and he grins. ''You feeling okay, Toni?'' Veronica asks and I nod, hugging her. ''You guys ready to go?'' Cheryl asks and we all nod. Sweet Pea wanted to drive so Veronica sat in the passenger's seat. Cheryl and I sat in the backseat. 

After a bit, Sweet Pea pulls up at my parents' house and we all get out. Cheryl helps me with my crutches and we make our way to the door. Veronica knocks and a minute later, my parents open the door. They look shocked to see us here. ''What are you all doing here? I thought I told you to stay home and rest'' My mom says. ''We just wanted to surprise Madi'' I say and they nod. We all walk inside and I hug my parents. ''You doing okay son?'' My dad asks me and I nod. Madi is playing with some friends in the backyard. 

''Hey Bubba'' I say getting her attention. She looks surprised but happy. ''Tonio!'' She says and hugs me. I pick her up and kiss her cheek. She giggles and plays with the pocket of my shirt. ''We got you a present'' I say and she immediately looks up. I put her down and Cheryl hands her the gift. ''thank you, Cheryl'' She says and hugs Cheryl. Cheryl smiles and I wrap my arm around her. Madi opens up the gift and she lights up as she sees the present. ''Barbie!'' She says and holds out the box. ''Thank you'' She says and hugs Cheryl, Sweet Pea, Veronica and I. ''Happy Birthday, Bubba'' I say and she smiles at me. 

We all talk to my parents and play with Madi. ''Oh shoot, Toni, we have to go to school. Are you coming later?'' Sweet Pea says and I nod. ''I'll be there in an hour'' I tell them and they nod. Cheryl kisses me and they leave. ''Hey dad? Can you give me a ride to school?'' I ask him. ''Of course'' He says and I thank him. Madi wanted to play a little more so I did. 

After a bit, I got up. ''It's time boy'' My dad says and I nod. ''Bye Madi'' I say and she hugs me. ''Bye Tonio'' She says and I smile. ''Bye mom'' I say and hug her. ''Have fun and be careful sweetheart'' She says and I nod. My dad and I leave for school. We drive to school and I get out. ''Thanks for the ride, Dad'' I thank him and he smiles. ''Anytime, have fun'' He says and drives away. 

It was lunchtime and I saw the whole gang sitting outside. I walk over to them and they notice me. ''Hey guys'' I greet them and they turn to look at me. ''Hey Toni'' Maya says and the rest greets me too. I put down my crutches and sit down next to Cheryl. She kisses me softly and intertwines our fingers. ''yas bitch. We need the Choni content at school'' Kevin says and everyone laughs. ''So what did I miss?'' I ask them. ''Literally nothing'' Archie says and I grin. ''Don't forget! We're going to go to the beach on Thursday!'' Betty reminds us all. We all talk and catch up with each other. 

I had my arm around Cheryl until she got a text. ''I have to go'' She says and gets up. We all look at her confused. ''I have some business to attend to'' She says and I get up too. ''Let me come'' I say but she shakes her head. ''I have to go alone'' She says and grabs her bag. I grab her wrist and she turns around. ''Be careful'' I say and kiss her. She nods. 

Cheryl's POV

I got a text from my mother saying that Claudius wants to see me alone without Toni. I was scared but I knew my mother changed. Toni told me I could take his car so I drove to the new house. I knock and Claudius opens the door. ''Where is mumzy?'' I ask him. ''She's not here'' He says and I step inside. He doesn't say anything. 

Out of nowhere, I see two men in white clothes take me by my arms. ''What's going on? Uncle, help!'' I shout but he just stands there with a smirk. Oh shit. I scream but it was no use. The people drag me away and throw me in a van. After that, it was black.

-

ANOTHER PROBLEM.