Chapter 7: The other side

Before I begin, I just wanted to let you know that this chapter is gonna be about Rarchie/Aggie (Archie & Reggie) and Sweronica (Sweet Pea & Veronica) and how they get together. Next chapter will be based on Choni again but you will see them in this chapter, just not that much as normal. Have fun reading!

-

-

Archie's POV

I was walking through the halls of school. Toni replaced my spot because this guy named Myron threatened me to quit. I know, it's quite a story but I told the guys I was too busy with school. Another reason I left is because of Reggie. No, not like that. Exactly the opposite. I like him. A lot but I don't have the balls to tell him. Why would he even fall for me? He probably isn't even gay. I walked further and saw Reggie smiling at me. I quickly looked away.

Reggie's POV

So Archie just looked away from me. It felt like someone ripped my heart out. I always liked Archie but I knew he wasn't gay. Once he left the team I felt really sad. ''You okay Mantle?'' I heard someone say. I looked up to see Toni. ''Yeah I'm fine'' I say. ''You're obviously not'' He says and sits down next to me. ''Fine, but you cannot tell anyone about this'' I say and he nods. ''I-I kind of like Archie'' I say and he grins. ''What's so funny?'' I ask. ''I already noticed'' He says and I turn red. ''What?'' I say. ''Don't worry. Only I noticed'' He says and I sigh. ''I just don't know what to do'' I say. ''I'll tell you what. Ask him out and Cheryl and I will tag along. When you think it's okay, we will leave you two'' He says. ''Okay'' I say nervous. He pats my back. ''You can do this bud'' He says and I thank him. I waited for school to end and saw Archie walking towards the exit. ''Hey Andrews! Wait up!'' I say and he turns around. ''Yeah?'' He asks in the middle of the hallway. ''I have to ask you something but it can't be in public'' I say and we head to an empty classroom. ''So what did you want to ask me?'' He asks. ''Well, uh, I really like you. I always have but I was afraid. So will you go on a double date with Cheryl, Toni and I?'' I say nervously. ''I-I like you too and I would love to go on a double date'' He says and I smile. I give him all the information for tonight's date. I texted Toni telling him that our double date was on. He replied with congratulating me and I grinned at the text. I quickly went home to get dressed. After that I went to Pops to see Cheryl, Toni and Archie already there. I fixed my hair and walked towards them. I greeted them and we ordered. ''So, new couple. Rarchie or Aggie?'' Cheryl says and we all laugh. We all talk and suddenly I felt Archie's hold my hand under the table. I looked at him and he smiled. I smiled back and we continued holding hands. Toni smirked and whispered something in Cheryl's ear. She giggled and leaned her head onto his shoulder. ''What?'' Archie asks. ''You're holding hands'' Toni says. ''No, we're not!'' I say and Archie agrees. ''Come on, you're both glowing and looking at each other'' Cheryl says and Toni agrees. ''Fine you caught us'' I say and Archie grins. Damn he was so hot. ''I knew it!'' Toni says and we laugh. ''We're gonna go now. Sweet Pea needs me'' Toni says. ''And Veronica needs me'' Cheryl adds. We say goodbye and they leave. I look over at Archie and smile. He smiles back and we both slowly lean in. We connect in a sweet kiss. ''I don't think I'm ready to come out'' I say. ''Don't worry. We can keep it secret'' He says and we kiss again. After we talked for a bit we left with a goodbye kiss. I was at home now and I couldn't be happier.

-

-

Veronica's POV

Sweet Pea and I have done some flirting but I want to make it official. That's why I called Cheryl for help. She arrived at my house and we talked. ''What do you want me to do?'' She asks. ''I need to have a date with Sweet Pea. I really like him'' I say and Cheryl lights up. ''What are you doing?'' I ask. ''I'm texting Toni right now. He's with Sweet Pea'' She says typing on her phone. Cheryl and Toni got a date for me with Sweet Pea. I heard a knock and opened the door to see Sweet Pea. ''Hi'' He says. ''Hey'' I say and let him in. He gave me some flowers and I thanked him. We talked for a while. ''So, I actually wanted to ask you something'' He says and I got butterflies. I nod and he continues. ''We've been on a couple of dates but I want to ask you. Will you be my girlfriend?'' He says. ''Of course!'' I say and he smiles kissing me. We cuddled while watching a movie. I texted Cheryl and thanked her.

-

Cheryl's POV

I got a text from Veronica. I smiled at the next. Toni walked into the room and I looked at him still with a smile. ''What?'' He asks and smiles. ''We're amazing matchmakers'' I say and he grins while looking at the text. ''We are but we're the best couple ever because I got you'' He says and I kiss him. He wraps his arms around my waist. We lay down and watch a movie. I felt my eyes slowly close.

-

-

Hey! Thanks for reading. This chapter was just about them but the next chapters will be about Choni again.

Bye!