Chapter 13: Party

Toni's POV

So of course I was bummed Cheryl and Maya couldn't get along but I guess it can't always go right. I was now at cheer practice, well it didn't begin yet. I was talking to Veronica, Betty and Cheryl until I heard a voice. ''I'm here for try outs?'' She says and I turn around to see Maya. I look at Cheryl and see her getting angry but slowly turn her face into a fake smile. ''Of course Maya, begin'' She says and Maya looks shocked at how nice Cheryl was. She looks over at me and I nod. The music begins and Maya begins dancing. Not gonna lie, she was pretty good but far from how good Cheryl is. She finished and everyone clapped. ''Well, that was okay I guess. Even though I don't like you, welcome to the Vixens'' She says. ''Thanks Bombshell'' She says and I give Maya a hug. We were talking outside on the parking. Maya was about to leave. ''Hey Maya, why don't you come over at our party tonight?'' I ask and I see Cheryl getting angry but I ignore it. ''Really?'' She says and I nod. I give her the address and say goodbye. ''Seriously?'' I hear Cheryl say. ''Come on babe'' I pout and grab her waist. ''Fine'' She says and I peck her lips. We drove to Cheryl's house. A couple of minutes later, our friends arrived. They helped us prepare for the party. The party was now full on and everyone was drinking and dancing. I was sitting on the couch with Cheryl, Sweet Pea, Fangs, Jug and Veronica. ''Hey guys!'' Maya shouts and sits down next to Fangs. Cheryl groans and I nudge her so she stops. ''Hey Maya, thanks for coming'' I say and she smiles. ''So, I need to know about Taya'' Veronica says and I look at her confused. ''Maya + Toni = Taya'' She says and Cheryl glares at her. ''Taya sounds like a duck disease'' Cheryl says and I roll my eyes. ''Well, Toni and I had a lot of sex'' Maya begins. ''The fuck?!'' I shout and she smirks. They gasp. Cheryl just glares at me. ''We did not, we had a healthy relationship'' I say and she rolls her eyes. ''Anyway, we did some freaky stuff-'' She says but Cheryl storms off. ''What the fuck Maya?!'' I say and she backs off. I caught Cheryl's arm. ''Where are you going?'' I ask. ''Somewhere, try not to have sex with Maya'' She says pissed and walks away. I sigh and go after her. I open the door and close it behind me. Cheryl was sitting on her bed. I kneel in front of her and take her hand. ''Tell me what's wrong'' I say and she looks at me. ''Maya is telling everyone how great your relationship was. Where does that leave me?'' She says angrily. ''Well, then what do you want me to do? 'Cause I don't know it anymore. I try to make peace between you two but it doesn't work'' I say and stand up. She stands up too. ''Stop seeing her, ignore her'' She says. ''What?! She's like a sister to me, I can't just cut her out of my life'' I say pissed. ''And what if I don't?'' I add and she walks towards the door. ''Do you want a girlfriend of not?'' She says while my back faced her. I clench my fists and turn around. ''Fine, I'll do it'' I say and grit my teeth angrily. She walks to me and wants to grab my arm but I turn away. ''Don't'' I say and she looks at me shocked. I walk past her out of the room. I walk outside and sit down on the steps. I sit down with my head in my hands. ''Tough night?'' I heard a voice says. I look up and see Kevin. ''More like horrible'' I mumble. He sits down next to me and pats my back. ''Tell me what happened, child'' He says. ''Maya won't stop talking about our relationship, so Cheryl wants me to cut her out of my life or else we are done'' I say and he gasps. ''Cut her out, cut her out!'' He says and I look at him confused. ''Nothing will get between my ship!'' He says angrily. ''But Kevin, Maya is also my friend'' I say and his face drops. ''Oh yeah, man, I forgot'' He says. ''What are you going to do?'' He asks. ''I guess I kind of have to cut her out for Cheryl'' I say and he claps excitedly. ''Yes, yes, yes!'' He says and I look at him. ''Right! Sad for Maya, boo ho boo ho. But good for Choni YAAAAS'' He says and I grin. ''Thanks for the talk Kev'' I say. ''No problem Toni'' He says and I hug him goodbye. I walk back inside and sit next to Maya. ''Hey, I'm sorry man, I just got pissed and wanted to get back at Cheryl'' She apologizes. ''It's fine but Cheryl told me we are done if I don't cut you out of my life'' I say. ''I'm sorry but I have to-'' I say but she cuts me off. ''Hey, I get it. Cheryl is important to you, I'm not going to stand in the way of that'' She says. ''Thanks for understanding. I'll miss you'' I say. ''I'll miss you too'' She says and we hug. She gets up. ''See you on the other side, partner'' She says and disappears. I sighed heavily and drank my beer. Suddenly all of my friends came up to me. ''Hey man, we heard what happened. Sorry bro'' Reggie says and pats my back. ''Thanks Reg'' I say and he smiles. ''Yeah, we talked to Cheryl, she isn't going to change her mind'' Betty says. ''No need, I guess I'll see what happens'' I say and thank all of them. The party was still full on and I decided to leave but since Cheryl was riding with me, I thought it would be best for her to know. I saw her talking to Betty, Veronica, Josie and Kevin. I walked towards them. ''I'm going home, if you want to come. If you don't, then ask someone else to give you a ride home'' I say with almost no emotion. She looks nervously at the rest but follows me. We both get in and drive back home. The whole ride was silent because I didn't know what to say. I wasn't completely mad at her, just bummed I guess? We arrived and got out of my car. I opened the door and went to our room. I changed and laid in bed. Cheryl changed too and laid on the other side of the bed. I turned the lamp off and sighed. ''I love you'' I heard Cheryl mumble softly. ''I love you too'' I say back. ''I'm sorry I made you cut Maya out of your life, I just can't stand that you two dated'' She speaks up. I crawl over to her and gently grab her shoulder so she turned around. She looks me right in the eyes. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her forehead. ''I know'' I mumble. She cuddles into me and we both drift to sleep.

-

Hey guys, thanks for reading.

So, I found inspiration but I don't know if I should continue cuz like only 1 person actually cares and comments. If you read, also comment! But whatever.

So:

DO YOU THINK I SHOULD CONTINUE? ACTUALLY COMMENT!