// One Night // Ch 2

''Kevin you have got to be shitting me!'' The redheaded girl said angrily. ''Look, I know it seems like a bad idea-'' The boy began but got cut off. ''Like hell it is! This is the Serpents we're talking about. This is not going to help either of us'' Cheryl reasons. ''I know you guys don't get along but you have to. Besides, they're not that bad'' He said. ''Not that bad? They practically get drunk every night and hook up with anything that looks female'' Cheryl said crossing her arms. ''They're just teasing you. What other reason could you possibly have?'' He asked not knowing that Cheryl had a very good reason. 

Cheryl wanted to speak up but she couldn't. Veronica and Betty looked at her a bit unsure of what to say. Cheryl just huffed and stayed silent. ''We're leaving tomorrow'' Kevin said and went to his office, leaving the girls behind. ''What are we going to do?'' Veronica asked not to anyone in particular. ''Can you leave for 3 months?'' Betty asked Cheryl. ''I don't know, I'll ask my mom'' She replied and the three went home. 

------------

It was now the next day and the three daredevils were on their bikes, racing to the studio. In the end, Toni won. They all got off their bikes and walked towards the bus to be met by Kevin. ''Keller, what's good?'' Toni asked him and he smiled. ''Everything's fine, Toni. Get on the bus before we leave'' He told the three and they nodded, getting into the bus to be met by some tech people, Fangs and...The Sass Bitches. ''Well, well, well, look who decided to finally show up'' A certain redhead said, standing up. 

''Ah Blossom, hot as always'' Toni said with a smirk. ''Don't flatter yourself, Topaz'' Cheryl answered. The Serpents decided to sit in the back and the other girls sat in the front, as far away as possible from the others. Of course, the three in the back had to mess around with each other, making it harder for the girls to ignore them. 

Lucky for them, they were almost at their hotel. When they arrived, they all got out and went to their rooms. Sweet Pea was with Jughead, Veronica with Betty, which left them two lovebirds together. ''So, I guess fate brings us back again'' Toni told Cheryl. ''Fangs and Kevin made the schedule. ''exactly, fate'' She said with a smile. ''Whatever, just no funny business'' She said and walked to their room.

Toni also made her way to the room and opened it. Lucky for Cheryl, there were two separate beds. Cheryl had already claimed one bed and was now unpacking. ''Need help there, Princess?'' Toni asked making the girl turn around. ''First of all, never call me Princess and secondly, I'll never need your help'' She said with an edge. ''Woah, alright, Princess'' Toni replied and the other girl rolled her eyes, continuing to unpack. 

''So, how you been?'' Toni asked. ''Nothing that you would care of'' Cheryl replied, a bit disappointed. ''Then why did I ask?'' Toni reasoned. ''I don't know, to get me in bed?'' She said sarcastically.  ''Well-'' She said with a chuckle. ''Don't even answer'' Cheryl cut the other girl off. ''Seriously, Blossom. What have you been up to?'' Toni asked the redhead. ''Jesus Christ! I already told you, nothing that you would care of!'' She snapped. ''Woah, who put a stick up your ass and forgot to get it out?'' Toni joked, Cheryl was not satisfied. 

''You want to know?'' She asked her and Toni nodded. ''Alright then, It's none of your business because you fucking got me pregnant!'' She shouted. Toni's smirk faded from her face. ''W-what?'' Toni stuttered. ''When you thought it was okay to hook up, you fucking got me pregnant!'' She yelled. 

''I had to go through all of this alone. I had to give birth to the child all by myself. You weren't there!'' She shouted, a tear coming down from her face. ''Cher, I'm so sorry-'' Toni began to speak. ''No! You don't get to talk after everything, after letting me hang pregnant, after-'' Cheryl shouted but began to hyperventilate. ''Woah, calm down. It's okay'' Toni said and grabbed Cheryl's shoulders. Quickly, Cheryl calmed down.

Toni brought their foreheads together and took a deep breath. ''I really am sorry'' She whispered. ''Don't do this'' Cheryl said, getting out of Toni's grip. ''What do you mean?'' Toni asked confused. ''Don't use your charm on me just to sleep with me'' Cheryl answered, backing away from the other girl.

''I'm not'' Toni replied. ''I promise I'll work on my behaviour and I hope that someday I get to meet our kid'' She added. ''Can you at least tell me about it?'' Toni asked. ''Her name's Isabella but I call her Bella. She's almost 1 and very sweet'' Cheryl answered. ''Wow, she sounds amazing'' Toni said a bit disappointed. Cheryl noticed her expression. ''I guess It would be okay if you came over to meet her today. I'm visiting her because she's at my mom's'' Cheryl spoke up which made Toni's head shoot up.

''Really?!'' She asked and Cheryl nodded. ''Thank you'' Toni thanked Cheryl, coming closer to her. They were about to kiss but they both pulled away. ''Let's go. We have some free time'' Cheryl said, changing the subject. ''Yeah, okay'' Toni replied and cleared her throat. 

-----------