Chapter 46: The End

Toni's POV

Cheryl could give birth any minute now. And guess what: She's giving birth.

When Cheryl's water broke, I rushed her to the hospital and we waited for a good couple of hours. She was dilated 10cm so they brought her to the birth room. Turns out, I can't go with her so she was screaming bloody hell when the nurses took her away. It broke my heart a little but I reminded myself that she was about to give birth to my daughter.

I checked up on her and the nurse told me that she didn't give birth yet. So, I called the gang, my parents and Cheryl's mom. They all arrived shortly. ''Did she give birth yet?'' Kevin asks excitedly. ''No, she's still screaming'' I answer. ''Family for Blossom?'' We hear a nurse asks and we all stand up. ''Ms Blossom just gave birth'' She says. ''Is it healthy?'' Betty asks the nurse and she nods. ''Can we see her?'' Archie asks. ''For now, only the father'' She says and I go into the room to see Cheryl with my baby in her arms. She notices me coming in and smiles. I walk towards them and peck Cheryl's lips. She hands the tiny girl over to me and I smile. ''Hi babygirl'' I say and she smiles, grabbing my finger. I was officially in love with my baby.

Cheryl got dressed and I dressed the baby. ''Do we have a name yet?'' The nurse asks. ''Emma Marjorie Topaz'' We say in unison. ''Perfect'' The nurse says with a smile and leaves. I helped Cheryl into the wheelchair and the guys carried the bags. We all head towards the cars and load the trunks. I put Emma in her car seat and kiss her nose. She giggles and grabs my face. ''Love you loads'' I say and we all drive away, to Cheryl's house.

The whole gang stayed over to party. And with party I mean just hanging out. We all went to the backyard and I started the grill. I cooked all of the food and everyone started to eat and talk. Emma was just chilling on the a little blanket and we all sat with each other. This is it. This is my life. And I couldn't be happier. I met the most perfect girl ever, I got the best friends ever and I got the best gift in life.

And this, is that story.

''CHONI IS ENDGAME'' Veronica runs around the backyard, screaming.

---------

Thank you all for your support and everything! This book was nice to write and I hope nice to read. Just to make sure: I will start a new book in this book. So next chapter will be from the new book. Stay tuned!