// One Night // Ch 3

The two were on their way to Cheryl's mom's house. On the way, the car ride was very silent. Both girls didn't know what to say to each other. Toni was terrified, knowing that she has a daughter. She was happy but she felt guilty because she left Cheryl alone when she was at her lowest point.

Cheryl felt nervous and questioned herself if she made the mistake in telling Toni. Well, there's no turning back now. They arrived shortly and got out of the car.

Cheryl knocked on the door and they waited. Not long after, the door opened revealing an older redhead woman. "Cheryl, nice to see you again, Dear," She said with a smile making Cheryl smile back. "Hi mumzy, I came to visit Bella with..." She said. "Toni" She replied, her smile fading.

"Mrs Blossom, nice to meet you," Toni said, clearing her throat. "Ah, yes, hello Toni," She said not excited. "Come in," She said and let the girls in. "Cheryl, may I please have a word?" Mrs Blossom asked and Cheryl nodded. They left the room, leaving Toni alone.

"You told her?" Penelope asked her daughter. "I know you don't like her but she's trying to gain my trust and she's stoked to meet Bella," She said. "Alright then" Penelope replied and they joined Toni again.

"I'll get Bella," Mrs Blossom said and went upstairs. A little bit later, she came downstairs with a precious little girl in her hands. "Hi baby," Cheryl said making the girl laugh. She comes closer and sees Toni. ''Relax, Toni. She's really sweet'' Cheryl said, grabbing Bella from her mother, rocking her back and forth. ''Wow'' Toni said, admiring the little girl. ''She turns 1 in 3 months'' Cheryl said. 

''She looks just like you'' Toni said making Cheryl shake her head. ''She has your eyes though'' She replied. We both stare at Bella until my phone goes off, making the girl cry. ''Shit'' Toni said and grabbed her phone, picking up. ''What the hell do you want?'' She said into the phone angrily. ''Woah, calm down, Toni'' Fangs' voice said through the phone. ''I will not calm down because you just made my d-'' Toni began but got cut off by Cheryl smacking her arm. ''-day even worse'' She finished, looking at Cheryl apologetically. 

''Well, I'm sorry. But we need you and Cheryl back at the hotel for rehearsals'' He said. ''We'll be right there'' Toni said, hanging up the phone. Cheryl looked at Toni questioning. ''Rehearsals'' Toni replied and Cheryl nodded. ''Mommy loves you loads'' Cheryl told her baby and kissed her nose. Toni cracked a little smile at the sight but cleared her throat when they had to leave. They said their goodbyes to Mrs Blossom and had an awkward way back. 

---------

They arrived at the hotel and got changed for rehearsals. Together, they made their way to the rehearsal room. ''Well, there are the two love birds'' Sweet Pea said with a smirk. ''Shut up, Pea. Why don't you go back to your girlfriend?'' Toni said making Sweet Pea back up. ''Alright everybody, let's start''

Toni was fascinated by Cheryl's dancing and so was Cheryl with Toni's dancing. The two groups still had to adjust to each other but they became closer and closer to each other. ''That was great, Guys! Go rest or whatever and we'll speak tomorrow'' Kevin said making us all leave and change.

-----------

Everyone made their way to their rooms. Toni and Cheryl almost reached their room until Sweet Pea talked to them. ''Yo, Tiny. We're hanging out downstairs in the lounge. I heard they have billiards tables and a bar. It's almost noon so we should be heading down soon, you and Cheryl coming?'' He asked the two. ''I'll go'' Cheryl replied. ''Then I'll be there as well'' Toni said making Sweet Pea nod and enter his room. The other two girls also entered their room and got changed. ''So, what's up with you?'' Cheryl asked Toni who was on her phone. ''What do you mean?'' Toni asked with a chuckle. 

''What's up with you not constantly hitting on me and teasing me?'' Cheryl asked making Toni chuckle again. ''What's so funny, Topaz?'' Cheryl asked, rolling her eyes. Toni got up and stood in front of the redhead. ''Look, we have a kid together. We have a history together. I like you and I know that you probably don't but I just want to try to get you to trust me. Even if it means I can't hit on you or tease you'' Toni said making Cheryl's mouth agape. ''Y-you like me?'' She asked a bit confused. ''Yeah, I thought you already knew'' Toni answered. 

''No, I certainly did not'' Cheryl said. ''Welp, now you know'' Toni replied. ''Can I ask you something?'' Cheryl asked the other girl, making her nod. ''Why did you leave me hanging?'' She asked making the other girl gulp. ''Leave you hanging?'' Toni asked. ''Yeah, why did you never contact me ever again?'' She asked Toni.

''Because I was scared'' Toni said looking down. ''Scared of what?'' Cheryl asked crossing her arms. ''scared of getting committed'' Toni answered. ''You could've at least told me'' Cheryl replied. ''I know'' Toni said. ''Why did you even tease me and the girls?'' Cheryl asked making Toni sigh. ''I guess because...I was alone'' She said. ''You mean except for the fact that you hook up with anyone every night?'' Cheryl asked. ''You wanna know why I sleep a lot with other people?'' Toni asked the redhead making her nod.

''Because I was trying to get over you. I'm still trying to but it's not working'' She spoke up. ''W-what?'' Cheryl stuttered. ''It's getting close to noon, we should just go'' Toni said, changing the subject and tried to walk away but Cheryl caught her arm, pulling her into a lustful kiss. 

Toni froze at first but soon melted into the kiss, holding Cheryl's waist. They both craved for each other's lips and both pulled away when the air was needed. ''Still good at kissing'' Cheryl said with a smirk, grabbing Toni's hand and pulling her downstairs. 

The two arrived hand in hand and Toni opened the door for Cheryl. They entered the room at the rest was already there. ''There they are!'' Jughead said making everyone turn around. Jughead and Sweet Pea decided to play a game of billiards making the girls sit down, Toni and Cheryl still hand in hand. ''So, are you guys a thing?'' Veronica asked. ''We're...figuring things out. Until then, we'll be kissing and cuddling a lot'' Toni said making Cheryl smile. ''You better not hurt her again'' Betty said in all seriousness. ''I won't. Not again'' Toni said with a smile and Cheryl laid her head on Toni's shoulder. 

''Topaz! We need you and Cheryl playing with us!'' Jughead said. Toni looked at Cheryl and she nodded. ''Yeah, alright'' Toni said and the two made their way over to the boys. ''Tiny, you're on mine, Cheryl, you're on Jug's'' Sweet Pea said making us all agree.

Cheryl didn't come to joke. She and Jughead won with so much. ''Goddammit!'' Toni shouted and throw her hands up in the air in frustration. ''Aw, it's okay, Tee-Tee'' Cheryl said, grabbing Toni's arm and rubbing it. ''Now that is what I call loveee'' Sweet Pea said with a smirk. ''Oh my god, would you shut the hell up?'' Toni told him. 

''Guys, it's getting late, we should go to our rooms'' Betty said. ''Alright'' Toni answered and everyone headed towards their rooms, saying their goodnights. Toni and Cheryl changed into their sleeping clothes and got into bed. They fell asleep, legs tangled and cuddling.

--------