Chapter 20: Madi

❌WARNING! VERY BAD SMUT, SO PLEASE DON'T JUDGE IT WAS A REQUEST!❌

Toni's POV

It was Saturday, so we didn't have to wake up that early. But I was already awake, on my phone scrolling through Instagram. (Btw, follow me for real on Instagram. Username is damnchoni). Cheryl started to wake up so I rubbed her cheek. She slowly opened her eyes and smile as she saw me. I peck her lips and she giggles. ''I wanna watch Netflix'' She pouts. ''Babe, it's 9 AM'' I chuckle. ''But I want to watch Netflix'' She whines. ''Fine'' I answer and she jumps up to get the remote. ''Yay!'' She says like a little kid. I laugh and she smiles warmly. She grabs the remote and gets on the bed. I open my arms and she crawls into them.

We watch Netflix for a bit until I heard my phone buzz. I reached for my phone and saw I got a text from my mom:

Mom❤: Hi honey, your father and I will be out of town for a week and Madi's babysitter is sick. Could you and Cheryl maybe babysit her?

Cheryl reads the text my mom sent me. ''Are you okay with that?'' I ask her. ''Of course, I am, I love your sister'' She says and I grin.

Me: Of course mom!

Mom❤: Thank you so much, honey. We will drop her off today

Me: Alright, Bye!

-

I turn my phone off and get out of bed. Cheryl does the same and we get dressed. Just as I was dressed, the doorbell rings. Cheryl isn't ready yet so I decided to open the door. I unlocked the door and I saw my mom, dad and Madi standing there. Madi lights up as she sees me. ''Tonio!'' She shouts and jumps into my arms. I pick her up and kiss her nose. ''Hey Bubba'' I say and she giggles. ''Hey mom and dad'' I say and they smile. ''Hey boy, thanks for babysitting Madi'' Dad says. ''No problem'' I say. ''Well, we're gonna go now. Bye sweetheart'' Mom says. ''Bye mommy! Bye, daddy!'' Madi says and they leave. I close the door and put Madi down. ''Where's Cheryl?'' Madi asks. ''She's dressing, let me check if she is finished'' I say and quickly go upstairs. 

''Hey babe?'' I shout. ''Yeah?'' She shouts back. ''Madi's here'' I shout and shortly after, she comes out of the room. She grabs my hand and we walk downstairs. ''Look who's here Madi!'' I say and she turns around. ''Cheryl!'' She shouts and runs over to Cheryl and hugs her. ''Hi Madi'' She says. ''I'll bring your stuff upstairs'' I say and grab all of Madi's clothes and toys. I go upstairs and put everything in the guest room. 

''Hey Toni'' I heard Veronica say. I turn around and see Veronica and Sweet Pea standing by the door. ''Hey guys'' I greet them. ''So, is Madi here? I want to introduce her to Ronnie'' Sweet Pea says. ''Yeah, she's downstairs with Cheryl'' I say and they go downstairs. 

I was now finished with Madi's stuff, so I decided to go downstairs. ''Tonio!'' I heard Madi shout and she runs up to me. I pick her up. ''Hey Bubba'' I say and she giggles. ''Are you having fun?'' I ask her and she nods. ''I have two big brothers and two big sissies'' She says and we all laugh. ''How about we all get some ice cream?'' I suggest. ''Yay!'' Madi says and I grin. ''Let's go then'' Ronnie says and we all go in my car. I drive us to the ice cream shop and we get out of the car. Madi holds Cheryl's hand and I smile to myself. ''What are you smiling about babe?'' I heard Cheryl ask who noticed. ''Nothing'' I say and she rolls her eyes playfully. We all go inside the ice cream shop. ''Pick whatever you want'' I tell Madi and she nods. She walks up to the counter and scans all the flavours. Her eyes grow wide when she sees a certain flavour. ''See something you want Bubba?'' I ask. ''Tonio, I want this one! It's unicorn ice cream!'' She says. ''Alright then'' I say and everyone orders. I hand the guy my card and pay. He hands us all of our ice cream's and we sit down. We all enjoy our ice cream and talk for a bit. ''Is everyone ready?'' I ask and they all nod. This time Madi decided to hold Ronnie's hand so I take my chance and put my arm over Cheryl's shoulder. She turns her head and smiles. ''What are you doing babe?'' She asks me. ''Enjoying life with my girlfriend without my little sister holding her hand'' I say. ''You're such a cutie'' She says. ''Am not!'' I say fake offended. ''You're right. You're a huge cutie'' She says. ''Cheryl Majorie Blossom, you take that back right now!'' I say. ''Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about that, Antonio?'' She says and I gasp. ''You did not'' I say. ''Oh I did'' She says.  ''I can't argue with you. I give up'' I say defeated. ''Knew it'' She says and I smile. I kiss her and she smiles. We walk towards my car and all get in. 

I drive us home and park my car. We all get out and go inside. ''Well, this has been fun but Sweet Pea and I are going to the Whyte Wyrm'' Veronica says. ''Alright then, we'll see you guys later'' I say and wave at them. They wave back and leave. I turn to Madi. ''Hey Bubba, you wanna play in the playroom? We got toys'' I say. ''Yaaaa!'' She replies and I grin. ''Let's go'' I say and lead her. ''Now you go play in here, Cheryl and I are going to be upstairs'' I tell her and she nods excitedly. ''Bye Tonio!'' She says and is already full-on playing with all the toys. I smile at myself and go upstairs to our room. Cheryl was sitting on the bed on her phone. She looks up when she heard the door open and smiles as she sees me. ''Hey baby'' She greets me. ''Hey babe'' I say and bend over to peck her lips. She smiles and I walk over to the closet to change into something more comfortable. Once I was done changing, I walked over to the bed. ''I'm also gonna change'' She says and gets up. I nod and get in bed, looking on my phone. 

I looked up and after a bit, Cheryl got changed and she was wearing one of my shirts. I love it when she wears my clothes. I looked back down at my phone, scrolling through Instagram. I could feel that there was a frown on Cheryl's face.

(WARNING! VERY BAD SMUT! I WARNED YOU!)

I was still on my phone until Cheryl straddled me, knocking my phone out of my hand. ''Hey!'' I say and look at Cheryl. She had a pout on her face. ''Something wrong babe?'' I ask her. She doesn't say anything. Out of all of a sudden, she crashed her lips on mine. I immediately kissed her back and held her waist. She tangled her fingers in my hair. Our lips were moving in sync, nothing holding us back. We both pull away, seeking for breath. Cheryl was about to kiss me again but I stopped her. ''Wait, what about Madi?'' I ask her.

''She won't notice'' She replies. ''Fine, but it's you who has to be quiet'' I say and she smiles, kissing me again. Very passionately. She took off my shirt and I did the same to her. She pushed me down on the bed and straddled me again. I flipped us over so I was on top. I kissed her neck and left a lot of hickies. She moaned at the feeling and I smirked. I nibbled her ear, making her get frustrated. ''I need you, Toni. I need you now!'' She shouts. I put my hand over her mouth and shush her. ''Quiet babe, or else the fun is over, okay?'' I tell her and she nods. I release my hand from her mouth and kiss her. ''You got a condom?'' I ask her and she nods. I slide it on.

Cheryl was under the covers and ready. I smiled at myself and got on top her, under the sheets. I looked at her for permission and she nodded hastily. I gently push inside her and she gasps. I move back and forward and she moans lowly. I pounded into her and I felt her walls clench against me. She was biting her lip, trying not to scream. I kept hitting her g-spot and she was really struggling now. ''Yes, right there'' She whispers. ''Right there baby?'' I say and she nods, biting her lip even harder. ''I can feel you in my stomach'' She says. ''You feel so good around me'' I say while grunting. ''I-I'm coming'' She says. 

''Let go princess'' I whisper in her ear and she was relieved, letting everything go. ''Ohh yes!'' She says. After a few pounds, I also let go. ''Fuck'' I say and collapse on my back. Cheryl rested her head on my chest. ''That was amazing'' She says. ''Ditto'' I say and she giggles. 

(MAY GOD BLESS YOU. YOU HAVE CAME VERY FAR WITH ALL OF THIS CRAP SMUT)

''We should probably get dressed before Madi comes into our room'' I suggest and she nods. We both put on our clothes and yes, I was right, Madi came into our room. ''Hi guys!'' She says and we smile at her. ''Hey Bubba'' I say and she smiles. ''I'm tired'' She says and yawns. ''Well, it is bedtime so come on'' Cheryl says and I follow her. We get inside of Madi's room and she gets into the bed. ''Sweet dreams Bubba, I love you a lot'' I say and kiss her forehead. ''Love you too, Tonio'' She says and I grin. ''Goodnight Madi'' Cheryl says and we leave. We decided to go downstairs and chill there. We walk downstairs and just at that moment, Ronnie and Sweets came rushing in. ''Since when are you two home this early?'' I ask them. ''We have a problem'' Ronnie says and she looks very concerned. ''Is it about the trailer?'' Cheryl asked. They shake their heads. ''No, worse'' Sweet Pea says. Cheryl and I look at each other. ''Well, what is it then?'' I ask them and they both gulp. 

''It's Nick. He's back in town''

-

Oh shit.

Thanks for reading guys, don't mind the crap smut. Hope you enjoyed reading it. Please share, comment and vote for more updates!

Bye!