// One Night // Ch 1

Cheryl Blossom was the redheaded lead singer of the band called 'The Sass Bitches'. With Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge joining the band, the three made their way to...kind of the top. That's because another band was standing in their way; 'The Serpents'. Toni Topaz, the classic playgirl, was going at it every night. Even though she was the lead singer, she was very, very rude. Sweet Pea and Jughead Jones joined her and together they were inseparable. Although, the two bands hated each other. Of course, the Serpents would tease the girls and the girls would fight back. 

Their managers, Fangs and Kevin, were not having it. Because Toni has such a big mouth, Kevin needs something to pump their business up. 

Cheryl Blossom was the most brutal yet. She hated Toni for everything she ever did. No, not the teasing. About a year and a half ago, the two decided it would be a good idea to hook up. It was not. Toni practically threw Cheryl away right after they were done. She didn't want to get attached to Cheryl.

Cheryl was left wanting for more. But she had a teeny tiny problem. Let's look back at that moment:

Cheryl's POV

Holy fucking mother of shit. I was pregnant with Toni Topaz's baby. Toni hasn't been trying to contact me or anything after like two weeks ago when we slept together. I wanted to burst into tears. I can't have a baby, I'm way too young and I have a career. I can't tell anyone, aside from Veronica and Betty who were with me when I took the pregnancy test. Toni wouldn't care anyway. I have to take care of this baby on my own.

And here we are again, about to begin the story.

------

Breaking news: The Serpents' Toni Topaz calls James Charles out for being 'A basic bitch'.

The TV went off. ''Care to explain, Topaz?'' Fangs, their manager asks the girl who was sunken in a chair. ''Come on, I just told him he was a basic bitch. People say that all the time'' Toni tells the other guy making him sigh. ''You better get your shit together Topaz. We have a big tour coming up'' Said Fangs, changing the subject. ''Whatever Fogarty, I'm going to the Whyte Wyrm'' The girl said and left.

Fangs sighed and looked at a business card he got with a number on it. Hopelessly, he called the number and the person picked up. ''Hello?'' The voice asked. ''Hey Keller, it's me; Fangs'' Fangs said with a bit of a disappointing edge. ''Oh hey Fangs. What's up?'' Kevin asked. ''Are your girls still available for like the next 3 months?'' He asked. ''Yes of course. Why is that?'' The other guy asked a bit confused. ''Topaz is getting on my nerves and we're going on tour for 3 months. I thought that it would be good for both bands to bond'' Fangs said. 

''I think that's a great idea! When are we going?'' Kevin asked, his mood changing immediately. ''The bus is going to be outside of the studio at 9 am this weekend'' The other guy replied. ''Great, I'll get my girls ready!'' Kevin replied and hung up. Fangs sighed again and stuffed his phone away. ''Maybe there's some hope after all'' He mumbles to himself and heads towards the Whyte Wyrm to collect the three bandmates.

-----------
"The Sass Bitches?!" Toni asked a bit pissed off. "Listen, I know you all have a history together and you hate each other blah blah blah. Just get to know each other" Fangs says and the three shake their heads.

"What is this, second grade?" Toni asked making the other two boys laugh. "Just for 3 months, guys. After that you can go back to your abnormal habits" Fangs said.

"Alright fine" Jughead says and Sweet Pea nods. Toni just stood there with her arms crossed and not very convinced. "Let's go guys" Toni says and heads for the door. "Actually, Toni, I need to talk to you for a minute" Fangs said. "Race ya there!" Sweet Pea tells Jughead and they run away.

"What do you want, Fogarty?" Toni asked a bit impatient. "I need you to behave on the tour. So no hook ups, no being rude to other people and no cursing" Fangs said calmy, hoping he could convince Toni.

"What the actual fuck?!" Was the girl's response. "I know I'm asking a lot from you. But...please Toni" Fangs tells her with almost puppy eyes.

"Alright then. But you owe me 20 packets of cigs" She says. "Yes! Oh and by the way, also no smoking" Fangs adds.

"Oh, come on!"
-------
Hiii, I'm back!
I hope you like my new book! If so, make sure to comment and vote for more!!!

Ty for reading,
Byeee