Chapter 17: The Lodge Lodge

Toni's POV

Today we were gonna go to the Lodge Lodge. My alarm went off and I groaned. After I turned the alarm off, Cheryl begins to move a lot. ''Babe wake up'' I say. ''No'' She mumbles and groans. ''Fine, then I'll go to the Lodge Lodge by myself'' I say and she immediately sits up. ''That's what I thought'' I chuckled and she giggled. I quickly pecked her lips and she smiled. ''Let's get ready'' I suggest and she nods getting out of bed. We both get dressed. ''Baby, can you carry my bag too? It's too heavy'' Cheryl pouted. ''Then why do you pack so many clothes?'' I ask. ''Because I want to look good every day'' She reasoned and I sigh in defeat. ''Fine, fine, only because I love you'' I say and she pecks my lips. ''Yay, thank you baby'' She says and I grin. I carried Cheryl's bag and it was heavy as hell. ''Oh my god, babe did you pack your whole closet?'' I ask and she giggles. ''Kinda'' She answers and I sigh. I walk downstairs with our bags and put them both in the trunk. ''Ready to go?'' I ask and she takes my hand. ''Yup'' She answers and we get in my car.

It was a pretty long drive but we finally made it. Cheryl was still asleep and I saw Ronnie's car already there, so that means that Sweet Pea is here too. I pulled up to the Lodge and it was huge. Like huge. ''Babe wake up'' I say while shaking her lightly. She slowly opens her eyes and smiles. We both get out of the car and I get our bags. Cheryl rings the doorbell and Veronica opens the door. ''Hey guys!'' She greets us and lets us in. ''Hey Tones'' Sweet Pea said and hugged me. ''Hey Sweets, where are our rooms? I need to put Cheryl and mines bags in our room'' I say and as I finish, Sweet Pea has an uneasy look. ''Something wrong?'' I ask. ''Well, I guess Veronica didn't tell you but we only have two room. One for the boys and one for the girls'' He says. ''Wait what?!'' I shout and go upstairs. I open one of the two doors and I see a big room with Sweet's stuff there already, so this is the boys' room. I sigh and drop my bag in one of the middle beds. One nice thing is that every bed has curtains, a TV and it's a two person bed. ''Hey babe'' Cheryl said and grabbed my arm. ''Hey'' I say and peck her lips. ''It really sucks that we can't sleep in the same room'' She says. ''Oh I will, just sneak out and go to your bed. It's a two-person bed'' I say. ''Fine by me'' She smiles and I grin. 

''Guys, Maya is here!'' Ronnie shouted and I was surprised. Who invited Maya? I looked at Cheryl and she had a smile on her face. ''You invited her?'' I ask and she nods. ''But I thought-'' I say but she cuts me off. ''I know, I was in a jealous phase. But I know how much you miss her, so I started to talk to her and we kind of hit it off. Very good'' She says. ''So, you two are like friends?'' I ask. ''Correction, best friends'' I heard a voice say. I turn around and see Maya standing by the door. ''Maya!'' Cheryl says and hugs her. ''Hey Cher'' She greets her and walks over to me. ''I am so confused'' I say and they both giggle.

''Let me get this straight. Just a few weeks ago, you two were fighting and called each other a bitch. Now, you're best friends while I was away?'' I say and they both nod. ''Well, that's great'' I say and hug Maya. She smiles. ''So I have to know, who else is invited? Just in case'' I say and they laugh. ''Well the people that are coming are Veronica, Betty, Josie, Maya, Sweet Pea, Fangs, Kevin, Jughead, Reggie, Archie, you and I'' Cheryl says. ''This should be fun'' I say and they smile. ''I better unpack. See you guys later'' Maya says and leaves. After Maya left, I grabbed Cheryl's waist and pulled her closer. ''Who would've thought you and Maya would be best friends?'' I say and she smiles. ''I did not'' She replies and pecks my lips. ''I'm looking forward to this 'trip' '' I say and she nods. ''Me too, mostly because I get to cuddle with you'' She says and I grin pressing my lips on hers. ''OH MY GOSHHH'' I heard someone yell and we both turn around to see Kevin, our big supporter, standing there. With a very satisfied face. ''Kevin is everything okay?'' I ask him and he nods. ''It's just... LOOK AT MA SHIP'' He says and we laugh. 

Cheryl went to the girls' room to unpack and everyone was now here. The boys' room was packed. I don't get it. 7 guys in one room? We all got comfortable and were talking until Betty came into our room. ''Guys, since everyone is here, we're gonna go into the hot tub. So get ready'' She says and we all get changed. ''Oi Topaz, why are you wearing red? You never wear red'' Jug says and I grin. ''It reminds me of my girlfriend'' I say and he smiles. Once we were all set, we all went to the hot tub. The girls were already in the hot tub and the hot tub was huge. Like it could fit 15 people. I spotted Cheryl by her red bikini. All of the guys were already in the hot tub with their loved ones, so I decided to get drinks. ''Anyone want a drink?'' All the guys wanted a beer and the girls wanted water. I went inside and filled the cooling box with water bottles and beer. I carry the cooling box to the hot tub and hand everyone their drink. After that, I grab a beer and a water bottle for me and Cheryl. I got into the hot tub next to Cheryl and handed her her water. ''Thanks babe'' She says and pecks my cheek. I put my arm around her and we all talk. 

''Let's play never have I ever!'' Maya suggests and we all agree. ''So, we have to drink every time we did something?'' Kevin asks and Maya nods. ''Okay, me first! Never have I ever lied to my partner'' She says and the guys and I take a sip. ''Okay guys, what the actual hell?!'' Cheryl says and glares at me. ''Not you. Of course not'' I say and she smiles while sitting on my lap. ''Next, never have I ever tried to fit as many marshmallows in my mouth'' Veronica says. No one takes a sip except for me. They all look at me confused. ''What?'' I ask. ''So, how many?''  Archie asks. ''four'' I answer and they gasp. ''What, how? An average person can only fit two'' Reggie says. ''1) That's my talent I guess. 2) No one ask how Reggie knows that'' I say and everyone laughs. 

''Let's play truth or dare next!'' Kevin suggests and we all agree. ''Cheryl, truth or dare?'' Kevin asks and Cheryl replies with truth. ''What does Toni love?'' He asks. ''Well me, of course, and also when I play with his hair'' He says and they all awwhhh. I kiss Cheryl and she giggles. ''Toni, truth or dare?'' ''Dare'' I say. ''I dare you to benchpress, Reggie and Archie''. ''Easy'' I reply and get out of the hot tub. I lay down on a bench next to the hot tub. First, Archie got on. It felt like it was nothing. Then, Reggie got on top of Archie. I lifted them up and balanced them perfectly. I bench pressed them easily. ''Damn Toni, Cheryl he's a keeper'' Maya says and I grin. ''Oh I know'' Cheryl replies. I put the guys down and get up. After I put the guys down, I got into the hot tub again and sat next to Kevin. Cheryl immediately went over to us and sat on my lap holding my neck. ''So, I'm a keeper?'' I ask and she rolls her eyes. ''Obvi'' She replies and I kiss her.

We all went to bed after. I got changed and went to the girls' room. After knocking, Ronnie opened the door. ''Yes Toni, how can we help you?'' She asks. ''You can help me by letting me cuddle with Cheryl before going to bed'' I say. ''Sure, just be ready for some gossip'' She says. ''Well, I'll be gone soon'' I say and she giggles. She lets me in and I step into the room. This was so much more cleaned than ours. ''Evening ladies'' I say and they all laugh. ''I'm just here to accompany Mrs. Blossom. Does anyone by chance know where she is?'' I say. ''Right here baby'' Cheryl says and waves me over. I sit down on the bed and she rests her head on my shoulder. We talked for a while and I decided to go back. ''Well ladies, it was a pleasure but I have to go back now'' I say and Cheryl pouts. ''Why'' She whines. ''Sorry babe'' I say and kiss her one more time. ''Love you'' I say while heading towards the door. ''Love you too'' All of the girls say and I laugh.

I head back to the boys' room and go to sleep.