Chapter 4: Different

Toni's POV

I heard snoring above me. I opened my eyes and saw Cheryl still asleep. God, she was so gorgeous. I was happy when she posted a picture of me on her Instagram. I slowly got up and went to the bathroom. I was really excited to go to school today, only because I get to hold Cheryl's hand. I brushed my teeth while in the shower and blow-dried my hair. I stepped outside the bathroom and saw Cheryl on her phone still laying on the bed. ''Morning'' I say and she looks up. ''Good morning'' She says and gets up. She walks over to me and presses a kiss to my lips. ''I'll never get tired of that'' I say and she giggles. I waited for her to get ready. She obviously put on her red lipstick and did some other makeup. ''Ready?'' I ask after she was done. She nods and we go outside. I step onto my bike and look at Cheryl who was just standing there. ''Come on'' I say and she nods 'no'. ''I'm not getting on that death transport'' She says. ''Please? I promise I will go slow if you hold onto me tight'' I say. ''Fine'' She says and I hand her a helmet. She puts it on and wraps her arms around my waist.

We arrive at school and get off my bike. ''Ready to face the world?'' I say and she nods. She interlocks out fingers and we walk into school. Once we step into the school everyone turns to look at us. I look at Cheryl and smile at her. She smiles back and we walk further. I see everyone whisper. We head towards the lounge and see Cheryl's friends. Once her friends see us they jump up in excitement, especially Kevin. ''There are the two lovebirds!'' He squeals and Cheryl rolls her eyes. We sit down and hold hands. ''Oh my gosh they are holding hands now!'' Betty says and everyone looks at us. ''Seriously?'' Cheryl says annoyed. ''So when did this happen?'' Veronica asks. ''Well, when Cheryl was at Sweet water River I saved her and she stayed over at my trailer. After that, she helped to convince you guys to stand up against Weatherbee. After that, I asked her to be my secret girlfriend and then she posted a picture on Instagram'' I say and Kevin glows. ''Cheryl Majorie Blossom! You are in a relationship with a Serpent? Oh my gosh I ship it'' Josie says and Cheryl rolls her eyes. ''Majorie?'' I say and look at Cheryl. She playfully hits my arm. ''Ow!'' I sarcastically say and she giggles. ''Y'all are darn cute'' Betty says and everyone agrees. After that, I see Fangs, Sweet Pea and Jughead with angry faces walking up to us. ''Toni we need to talk'' Sweet Pea says angrily. Cheryl looks at me a bit scared. ''It's fine babe'' I say and peck her lips. I get up and walk to an empty classroom with the guys. Once we got in Sweet Pea got mad. ''What the hell do you think you're doing?!'' He yells. ''Jeez Sweet Pea calm down'' I say. ''I will not calm down! You are dating Cheryl Blossom, the girl who hates Serpents!'' He shouts and now I felt anger built up in me. ''Enough! You guys are supposed to support me! Cheryl makes me happy. I-I think I might even be in love with her'' I say and stop. I see the 3 guys looking at me with guilt. ''But you know what? My own brother and best friends can't even support me. Cheryl is different'' I say with anger. ''Tones-'' Sweet Pea begins but I cut him off. ''No, you showed your point. Don't support me, don't talk to me. Just..leave me alone'' I say and storm out of the classroom but what I didn't know was that 2 people had heard the whole conversation. 

Cheryl's POV

''CHERYL'' I heard Kevin and Betty shout. I turn around ''What?'' I ask annoyed. ''We just saw Toni arguing with Sweet Pea, Fangs and Jughead'' Kevin says. ''They were talking about your relationship. Toni told them that they didn't have to bother support or talk to him since they were mad about you two'' Betty adds. My eyes widened. Toni really did that? I had to talk to him. I thanked Betty and Kevin and went outside. I saw Toni sitting leaning against the tree, the same spot where we first really talked. I walked over to him and he spotted me. ''Hey'' I say. ''Hi'' He says lower than normal. ''I heard that Kevin and Betty heard your argument with the others'' I say and he turns to look at me. ''And?'' He asks. ''And I think that you did the right thing. Whatever you do I support you'' I say and he smiles. I kiss him softly and we head inside. We tried to avoid Sweet Pea, Fangs and Jughead all morning. It was time for lunch. Today Toni sat with me and my friends since he didn't want to sit with the Serpents. He rested his head on my shoulder. I heard someone clear their throat. Toni and I looked up to see Sweet Pea, Fangs and Jughead. ''Yes?'' I ask annoyed. ''We uh, just wanna apologize to Toni'' Sweet Pea says. ''Oh so now you guys are supporting me. One thing, Cheryl is the best thing that ever happened to me, she doesn't hate the Serpents, she might hate you guys but I don't blame her'' He says angrily and walks away. ''Damn'' I heard Kevin say and gasp. I quickly went after Toni. He got on his bike but I snatched the helmet out of his hands and put it on. He looked at me confused. ''You're not going anywhere without me'' I say and he cracks a little smile. We drove back to his trailer. We got in and sat down on the couch. ''Why did you run out like that?'' I ask him. ''Because I was about to say something I have to say personally first'' He replies. ''What is it, baby?'' I ask. ''I love you'' He says and I froze. ''You don't you to say it back I just wanted to tell you'' He says and I turn to him. ''I love you too'' I say and he smiles. I kiss him softly and he smiles through the kiss. We pull back and cuddle. ''I liked today'' He says. ''Why?'' I ask him. ''Because I got to kiss you and hold your hand'' He replies and I giggle. ''You're so cute'' I say and he grins. 

Toni's POV

I was cuddling with Cheryl until I got a text:

Serpents 🐍

Sweets: Toni please meet us at the Whyte Wyrm we want to apologize.

Me: Fine

I closed my phone and groaned. ''I have to go to the Whyte Wyrm, the guys want to apologize'' I say and Cheryl pouts. ''Why?'' She whined. ''Don't worry babe. I'll be right back'' I say and peck her lips. I grabbed my jacket and got on my bike. I drove to the Whyte Wyrm, a bar where the Serpents always hangout. I arrived and got in. I got greeted by a couple of other Serpents and walked further to see Sweet Pea, Fangs and Jughead standing by a pool table. They spotted me and Jughead began speaking. ''Tones we are really sorry for what we did today. If Cheryl makes you happy then we are happy for you too. We just wanted to protect you'' He says. ''I know that too'' I say. ''You're forgiven'' I add and they rush over to hug me. We all laugh. Once we pull away I say ''Wait. You're not fully forgiven'' They look at me confused. ''Well I mean my part, not Cheryl's part yet'' I say and they nod. ''I'll text her'' I say.

Me: Hey baby❤

Cher🔥❤: Hi baby how's it going there?

Me: Great I forgave them but they want to apologize to you too. Here's the address *insert address*

Cher🔥❤: Fine I'll be there in 10 minutes

-

''She will be here soon'' I say and put my phone in my pocket. They nod and we play a game of pool. ''Ew! Get off me you freak!'' I hear a familiar voice shout. I made my way over to the entrance and saw tall boy and an annoyed Cheryl. ''What's going on?'' I ask. ''This Northside bitch came in'' He says angrily. ''Woah, hey back off tall boy. That's my girl you're talking about. Now you shut your big ass mouth or I'll make you'' I say in an angry voice and he backs off. ''You okay?'' I ask Cheryl. She nods. ''Let's get this over with'' She says and I take her hand to lead her towards the pool table. When we arrive at the pool table the boys are too focused on the game. I tried clearing my throat but it didn't help. I got an empty beer and slammed it on the rim of the pool table. All 3 jump up. They look to see who it is. When they see Cheryl and I they quickly shrug it off. ''Cheryl, we're really sorry for what we said. Now that you're dating Topaz you're basically one of us now and we will protect you against anything'' Fangs says. ''Thank you'' She simply says and smiles. They all smile back. We told the guys we would head home. ''How did you actually get here?'' I ask Cheryl. She looks down and I look at the parking lot to see no other vehicle. ''You came here walking?'' I asked shocked. She nodded. ''Why didn't you tell me to pick you up? You know I would'' I say. ''I didn't want to bother you'' She replies. ''You will never bother me babe'' I say and she smiles. I pat the seat behind me and she gets on. We drove back to my trailer. When we got in I thought it was a good moment to ask her something I wanted to ask for a while now. She laid her head on my shoulder while we were watching TV. ''Hey babe?'' I ask her. She hums in response. ''What is going on with your mother and father?'' I ask and she immediately sits up opposite of me. I saw her tense up. ''Hey it's okay if you don't want to talk about it'' I say grabbing her hand. ''No it's okay. I want you to know'' She says and I nod. ''My parents abused me since my brother Jason died. Turns out my father killed him and hung himself after everyone found out. Since then my mother told me I was loveless and deviant. She told me I would never love again. I actually believed her. Until you came'' She says and I was stunned. I didn't know she was going through all of this. ''Cheryl I'm so sorry. But you have to know you're mother is wrong. You're not loveless. You're not deviant. You're.sensational'' I say and she giggles. I kiss her lips and we continue to cuddle.

We finally went to bed. Cheryl cuddled my side and buried her head in the crook of my neck. ''Love you'' I hear her mumble. ''Love you too'' I say and kiss her head while she cuddles even more into me.

-

-

Hi! Thanks for reading! Do you want me to continue?