Chapter 33: Problem

Toni's POV

I tried calling Cheryl several times but she didn't pick up. Texting her wasn't helpful either. I'm worrying like hell now. ''Relax Tones, she probably fine'' Sweet Pea says while I was pacing around in the living. The whole squad wanted to hang out at our place so they are here too. I turn to him. ''Probably? She isn't picking up to any of us. That's unusual, she always picks up or calls back'' I reason. ''He's right. Cheryl hasn't posted anything for the whole evening'' Betty says. ''How could I let her go by herself? And with her parents!'' I say frustrated.

Just then, the phone rings. Everyone is silent. I immediately pick up the phone. ''Hello?'' I speak on the phone. ''C-Cheryl...'' I hear a voice say. ''Who is this?'' I ask and wait for an answer. ''She's at the Sister's'' The voice struggles to say. ''Nana Rose?'' I ask and after that, the line goes dead. I put the phone down and everyone looks at me. ''What did Nana Rose say?'' Josie asks. ''She said that Cheryl's with the Sister's'' I say and they all look confused except for Kevin and Veronica. 

The two look at each other with worried faces. ''What?'' I ask them. ''She's been sent to the Sisters Of Quiet Mercy'' They say in unison. ''The Sister of what?'' I ask. ''It's a place for therapy'' Kevin says. ''Why would she need therapy?'' I ask. ''Maybe Claudius sent her because you guys are dating'' Maya suggests. ''Well, he does hate the Serpent more than Penelope'' Jug says. ''Does anybody know where this freaky place is?'' I ask them and Kevin raises his hand. ''I used to meet guys by some tunnel that led to the building of the Sisters'' He says. ''Can you lead us to it?'' I ask him and he nods. ''But it has to be at night'' He adds and I nod, thinking about a plan.

''So, what's our play here?'' Reggie asks me. ''We need 4 groups. Each group has a task'' I begin and they nod. ''Maya, Josie and Betty, you're group number 1'' I say and they nod. ''I want you three to wait by the cars, engine ready for us to get in and escape'' I tell them and they nod firmly. ''Kevin and Veronica, team number 2'' I say and put up two fingers. ''You wait by the door of the tunnel'' I say and they nod.

''Reggie, Archie and Fangs, number 3'' I say. ''I want you to look for Cheryl on the west side of the building'' I tell them and they nod. ''Sweet Pea, Jughead and I are group 4. We'll search for Cheryl on the east side of the building'' I say and walk towards the attic.

I grab the big bag and walk back to the rest, sitting on the couch. ''When you see something suspicious, you say it in the walkie talkie'' I say and throw everyone a walkie talkie. ''If you boys find Cheryl, you immediately tell us and we'll head over to you'' I tell Reggie, Archie and Fangs and they nod. 

''Is everything clear for everybody?'' I ask and everyone nods. ''I expect everyone outside the Thistlehouse at 7'' I say. ''I'll see you all then'' I say and they slowly leave. 

I plop down on the couch and rest my head in my hands. I feel someone else sit down next to me. Then, I feel their hand on my shoulder. ''You okay, Tones?'' I immediately recognise that it was Sweet Pea's voice. ''Yeah, it's just I can't imagine what she's going through'' I say and he nods sympathetically. 

Cheryl's POV

After those creeps threw me in the van, they made me wear this weird-ass outfit. I hate it here. Honestly, I was terrified knowing that Toni wasn't here. Apparently, I'm here for some kind of therapy. ''Get up, Child. It's time to go to the barn'' Sister Woodhouse says and I do as she said. If you don't, you'll get locked up in an even more terrifying cell. 

Sister Woodhouse takes me to the barn and tells me to carry all of these hay blocks to the other side. How in the world can they call this therapy? More like torture. 

I was finally done with the hay blocks until Sister Woodhouse comes in. ''Now, carry them back'' She says. ''what?!'' I shout. ''Do not yell or you'll be punished'' She says calmly. I groan and continue to carry the heavy hay blocks. 

I was carrying the last block and leans against the block. ''Take her to shower'' She tells the two other women. They grab me and slur me to the bathroom. They undress me and shove me under the shower. One woman turns on the shower and the water was cooking. ''Stop, it's too hot'' I shout sobbing. ''Shush'' The other woman says and they continue. I keep screaming but it was no use.

After the two women practically cooked me alive, they dressed me and sent me to some dark room. I was still a bit sobbing from the shower until Sister Woodhouse came into the room with a whole set of needles. ''What are you going to do?'' I ask her and she smiles. ''In about 30 minutes, we'll inject you with 13 different medicine'' She says and I sit there speechless. 

Toni, please help me.

Toni's POV

It was now almost 7 pm and everyone has already arrived. ''Alright, everyone. Check if you got your walkie talkie and flashlight'' I say and everyone checks their pockets. They all signal that they have everything. ''Alright then. Let's get going people'' I say and everyone walks towards one of three cars. I walk towards Betty's car with Kevin. 

Hold on, Cheryl. We're coming for you.

-

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ACTION

byeeeeeee