Chapter 10: Let go

Cheryl's POV

''Cheryl''. ''Cheryl!''

I wake up and catch my breathe. I sigh in relieve. It was all a nightmare. ''Cheryl'' I heard the same voice say. I turn around and see Toni awake. I immediately walk over to him and hold his hand. ''Oh my god, you're awake'' I say with teary eyes. He smiles. ''Of course I am'' He says and I giggle. ''What happened?'' He asks. ''Y-You got into an accident'' I say. ''What?'' He says in confusion. ''Apparently you got drunk and you went on your bike. Right after 'you know' happened'' I say sadly and his smile fades. He slowly nods. ''Toni, I just wanna say that I'm so so sorry for thinking you cheated on me'' I say a bit sobbing. ''Hey, it's okay'' He says and gives me a hug. I cry onto his shoulder. ''I'll call the rest to tell you're awake'' I say and he smiles nodding. I grab my phone and call everyone telling Toni is awake. Minutes later everyone arrives.

-

Toni's POV

Suddenly everyone barged into my room. ''Tones! You're awake!'' Sweet Pea says and he hugs me tight. ''Of course I am'' I say and he grins. Everyone takes their turns to greet and hug me. I didn't see Cheryl anymore. ''Hey, where's Cheryl?'' I ask. ''She left'' Kevin says. ''What?'' I say. Everyone left except for Sweet Pea, Jug and Fangs. ''How do you think Cheryl is doing?'' I ask. ''Toni come on man! Stop talking about her. That bitch broke you!'' Sweet Pea says. ''No, I will not stop talking about her! I don't care if she broke my heart, she even apologized for it. I-I love her and I won't stop loving her!'' I say and they all look at me. ''Damn, you're such a pain in the ass Topaz, but you won't give up on her will you?'' Fangs says and I shake my head. Jug rubs the back of his neck. ''I'll get Betty to talk to Cheryl'' He says and calls Betty.

-

Cheryl's POV

I heard a knock and I opened the door to see Betty. ''Yes, cousin?'' I say. ''Cheryl, Juggie just called. Toni said that he still loves you'' She says and my heart dropped. ''W-What?'' I say shocked. ''He said that he doesn't care that you broke his heart'' She says and I let a tear escape my eyes. ''I-I have to talk to him'' I say and Betty nods. ''Thanks cousin'' I say and I go to the hospital. I head to Toni's room and see Sweet Pea, Fangs and Jughead coming out. They look at me. ''Good luck Red'' Sweet Pea says and I nod.

-

Toni's POV

The guys just left and just as I thought no one would come, Cheryl came in. ''Hi'' She says. ''Cheryl, what are you doing here? I'm about to go'' I say. ''Well, I came to talk to you but I'll talk to you at your place'' She says and I nod. The nurse gives me crutches and I learned how to walk with them. Cheryl helped carrying my bag. We drove back to my trailer and stepped in. I sat down on the couch and Cheryl sat down next to me. ''So, what did you want to talk about?'' I ask and she gulps. ''About us'' She says and I look at her. ''Toni, I love you. I promise I will never do something stupid like this again'' She says sobbing. I wrap my arms around her and she sobs quietly into my chest. ''Shh it's okay'' I reassure her. She pulls away. ''Cheryl, I love you too and I don't care about what everyone will say, okay?'' I say and she nods. ''So now, will you be my girlfriend again?'' I ask and her face lights up. ''Really?'' She asks and I nod. ''Of course I will'' She says and sits on my lap. I kiss her slowly. We pull back and she giggles. We watch a movie and cuddled. Cheryl had her head on my chest. The movie was over so I turned off the TV. ''Love you'' I say. ''Love you too'' Cheryl mumbles and I kiss her forehead before I fell asleep.

My alarm went off and I groaned since we had school. I woke Cheryl up and we got dressed. We drove to school and stepped into the hall. All eyes were on us and they were whispering. ''I can't believe he forgave that slut'' I heard someone whisper. I turn around and let go of Cheryl's hand. I see Myron smirking. ''Myron, stop talking shit about my girlfriend! So shut the hell up or you're off the team'' I shout and he backs away. I turn back to Cheryl and take her hand. She looks shocked at first but smiled. We went to the lounge and saw everyone already there. I sat down and Cheryl sat on my lap. Everyone was staring at us. ''What are you looking at?'' I ask annoyed. ''Uhm nothing'' They all say. ''I've had enough of this. Cheryl made a mistake that could happen to anyone! So if you guys can't accept the fact that we're in love, then we'll be leaving'' I say and walk away. ''Toni!'' I heard Cheryl shout. I turn around and she walks next to me holding my hand. ''Thank you for standing up babe'' She says and pecks my cheek. ''No problem, I just want everything to be back to normal'' I say and she nods. It was finally time for lunch. Cheryl and I sat outside just the two of us until all of our friends walked outside with a basket and some blankets. Once they arrived I looked at them. ''Yes?'' I say. ''Toni, Cheryl, we're really sorry. We just want you to be safe and happy'' Kevin says. ''We're happy right now, right here'' I say and they all nod. ''Let's forget all of this and be normal again'' Reggie says and we all nod. The rest of the time we all laughed and ate.