Chapter 18: The Lodge Lodge part 2

Toni's POV

Surprisingly, the beds were really comfortable. I could hear everyone still snoring. My eyes were still closed and I yawned, moving a bit. I slowly opened my eyes and I didn't see Kevin nor Archie. I'm guessing they were already up. Just a few minutes later, I fall asleep again. And I am tired as hell. Anyway, let me tell you how all of the guys' mornings were ruined.

It was an early morning. The clouds vanished and the sun came up. You could hear leaves ruffling in the forest. It was a bit chilly but if you stepped outside, you would feel free. Birds were chirping in the early morning, it was a really fascinating sound. If you were close by a window, you could hear water stream down, clashing on rocks. There weren't any cars, so it was very peaceful.

Peaceful. Until now. ''WAKE UP BOIIISSS'' I heard a voice scream into the room. And it got worse. All of a sudden, I heard pots and pans being smashed together, forming the worst sound in the world. I wasn't the only one, all of the guys were covering their ears and groaning. ''STOP IT MAKE IT STOP'' Reggie yelled. The annoying sound stopped. All of the guys were very relieved. I buried my head back into my pillow. Then when I thought nothing could go wrong anymore, I felt someone sit on me. ''Baby, wake up!'' I immediately knew it was Cheryl. I groaned. ''Leave me alone'' I say.

You shouldn't wake somebody. It can be very dangerous. They can have a bad mood all day, just because of that.

''Nope'' She replies. The girls were trying to wake their boyfriends, but it didn't work. Did I already mention that Archie and Kevin also woke us like that?! ''Alright boys, we're gonna go now. You better wake up in 30 minutes'' Veronica says and nobody replies. Cheryl got off of me and they all left. After 10 minutes, I thought it would be best for all of us to wake up. I get up first. ''Guys, I think it's better if we wake up now. I'll make us some coffee, the girls are still in their room, so we can get less grumpy'' I say and they all agree. Slowly, they get up and we all walk downstairs with our hair messed up. I make coffee for everyone and we all sit at different places. I was sitting outside on the bench close to the pool, sitting there sipping on my coffee. Until two arms draped over my shoulders. ''Hi baby'' Cheryl says. ''Hey'' I simply say, still a bit sleepy. ''Sorry we woke you up like that'' She says. ''It's fine'' I say and take a sip of my coffee. I heard her shiver. ''Babe come here'' I say and she walks over to me. I open my arms and she climbs into them. ''You're cold'' I say. ''N-no I'm not'' She says shivering. I take off my jacket and put it over her shoulders. She puts it on and curls into my side. I wrap my arm around her and kiss her forehead. I hand her my coffee and she drinks it. We enjoy the view together.

''Hey guys!'' Maya says ruining our moment. I sigh but smile after. ''Hey'' I say. ''Sorry to interrupt your special moment'' Kevin says and Cheryl buries her head in my chest. I rubbed her back. ''You guys made my baby shy'' I say and Cheryl hits my arm. ''I am living for this'' Kevin says and I grin. Soon, everyone came outside and we just talked, discussing what we should do. ''Oh I know! We can go to the mall, after that we can eat and after that we can spend time with our loved ones. Maya and Josie can just chill'' Betty suggests and everyone agrees. ''Only if Toni will go'' Cheryl says and now everyone looked at me. ''Uh, sure. I haven't got any time to spoil Cheryl'' I say and Kevin squeals. ''You wear a lot of red Toni'' Sweet Pea says and everyone agrees. ''I think Cheryl is making me switch over to red'' I say and everyone laughs. ''Yeah I am'' She says. ''What are you going to do about that Tones?'' Jug asks. ''I'm gonna let her'' I say. ''Whipped'' Sweet Pea says and Fangs makes a whipping noise. Everyone laughs and I roll my eyes. ''All right, I want everyone downstairs in 30 minutes!'' Veronica says and we all get changed. All of the guys were already downstairs but of course, the girls were still preparing.

It was now over 40 minutes and the girls still weren't ready. I sigh and sit down on a bar stool. Sweet Pea sits down next to me and we talk for a bit until we heard high heels clacking coming down the stairs. We all turn around and damn, Cheryl looked fine as hell. Sure, the rest too but Cheryl, literal goddess. I stand up from the stool and walk over to Cheryl. I grab her waist and she rests her hands around my neck. ''You look gorgeous'' I say and she blushes. ''You shouldn't say that'' She says. ''Why not?'' I ask her while she was looking nervously. ''Because I'm not'' She says not looking at me. I needed to talk to her in private. ''Why don't you guys go to the mall? I have to talk to Cheryl'' I say and they all nod leaving. Cheryl was still looking down.