// One Night // Ch 4

-------------

Toni and Cheryl were doing great. They would occasionally kiss here and there and cuddle in bed. Today, the six artists got a day off which was well needed. 

''Sorry, Sir. No private pool'' The receptionist told Kevin. ''What do you mean 'no private pool'?'' Kevin asked the guy. ''It's only available if you pay extra. Other people can't enter the pool, it has a bar, more comfortable seats and games like volleyball and there are food services'' He replied. ''We're short on money'' Fangs told Kevin. ''How are we short on money? Six artists are all on the top-notch. You're telling me we're short on money?'' Toni said. The boys stayed silent. ''Come on! We want to swim and play volleyball!'' Sweet Pea whined like a 5-year-old. ''This is our only free day and we want to spend it by tanning at the pool'' Veronica said, crossing her arms making the two managers rub the back of their necks. 

Toni noticed the disappoint of everyone and especially Cheryl's mattered to her. ''If you two can't stand up then I will. I'll take it'' Toni said, stepping up to the counter. ''That'll be-'' He got cut off. ''Calm down, alright? You already got me to pay, you can shut up now'' She said, getting her credit card out of her pocket. 

Everyone looked at Toni a bit surprised. When Toni got her card back, she turned around and was met by the others. ''What? I may be arrogant or whatever but I got some money'' She said with an edge. ''Topaz saved the day!'' Jughead said making the rest laugh. Cheryl grabbed Toni's arm and pulled her close to her. ''You didn't have to pay, Tee-Tee'' Cheryl told the other girl. ''I know, but I saw how disappointed you got and I wanted to make you happy'' Toni said. ''You are the sweetest'' Cheryl said with a smile. ''You know that I could kick your ass right now?'' Toni asked. ''Oh, I know'' Cheryl said and the two walked with the rest towards the pool.

Everyone got changed into their swimming clothes and got comfortable. Fangs, Toni, Sweet Pea and Jughead wanted to play volleyball and the girls and Kevin wanted to tan in the sun. Everyone did their wished activity and chatted with each other. The boys and Toni got tired of playing volleyball so they decided to get out of the pool and head towards the rest. Toni sat down next to Cheryl and pecked her cheek making Cheryl smile.

''Guys, I'm starviiiing'' Sweet Pea whined. ''Yeah, me, too. Just not that childish'' Veronica said. The rest agreed with the two. ''Toni, wasn't there like some food service with this pool?'' Betty asked and Toni nodded. ''Hold on'' Toni said and grabbed her phone, dialling a number. ''Yeah, hi. We need some food, immediately'' She said into the phone. Seconds later, a waiter arrived.

''What can I get you?'' He asked. ''We want 4 of Pops' burgers, 3 burritos, 4 salads, this like sombrero of nachos, 2 times and...oh yeah 6 milkshakes also from Pops'' Toni said making the waiter gulp. ''I'm sorry but we only have food from the buffet'' The guy answered. ''You've got to be shitting me'' Toni said and got her wallet. ''Do your magic or whatever. But we will need that food within 30 minutes'' She said and shoved the card into the guy's hand, but the guy didn't move. ''Shoo, boy. 28 minutes left'' Toni said making the waiter hurry away. 

''Woah, Toni. How did you know what I wanted?'' Veronica asked and the others agreed. ''Well, Jughead also eats 4 burgers on daily basis, we three love burritos, I assumed the girls and Kevin wanted a salad, those sombreros are perfect for some pics and milkshakes because they're the best'' She explained. ''You're a photographer?'' Betty asked. ''Nah, I just take pics of things that are nice and hang them on my wall if they're good'' She answered. ''You just described what a photographer does'' Kevin said making Toni shrug.

Finally, the food arrived and it was a lot so they brought out a table to put everything on. ''Wow, that looks amazing'' Fangs said with heart eyes. Everyone began to eat and chat with each other, enjoying the afternoon. Toni took a lot of pictures. She took a picture of Cheryl taking a sip from her milkshake, Kevin and Fangs looking at each other with heart eyes, Sweet Pea and Jughead with the nacho sombrero on their heads looking goofy and Betty and Veronica with their sunglasses on and taking a bite of their salads. 

After a long time, everyone finished their meal and it got darker, so Toni paid to get a firepit set up. There were couches around the pit so everyone could sit down. Toni had her arm around Cheryl and Cheryl was under a blanket, taking Toni's scent in. Fangs and Kevin shared a blanket, Sweet Pea and Veronica snuggled closer to each other and Betty and Jughead also cuddled under a blanket. 

And just like that, the hate for each other turned into love.

-----------

This warms my heart. But yeh, this was a happy chapter which means that probably the next or the chapter after will stir some drama :(

Anyway, ty for reading and if you enjoyed, make sure to share, vote and comment!