Chapter 16: Accept it

Toni's POV

Today was finally the day I moved back to Riverdale. Of course, everyone in Greendale was bummed but to be honest, I like it better at Riverdale High. Yes, that is because of Cheryl. Today I slept at Cheryl's because we have to go to Riverdale High at 12 pm. Cheryl was moving a lot now. She opened her eyes and smiled as she saw me. I smiled back and pecked her lips. I wanted to get out of bed but Cheryl stopped me. ''Come on babe, I need to go back to Greendale to get all of my stuff'' I say and she groans. ''Or else I can't move back'' I reason her and she lets me go. I grin and get dressed. Now I was standing outside going to my bike. ''Well, I'll see you later'' I say and she nods. I quickly peck her lips and drive away. I opened the door of our trailer in Greendale and saw my dad. ''Hey dad'' I say and he smiles. ''Hey boy, I just came to help you guys'' He says and I nod. I get all of my stuff and the four of us drive back to Riverdale. It was now 11.30 and we had time to spare. 

The guys and I waited outside for the rest of the Serpents to arrive. And there are a lot of Serpents. As everyone was there I pushed the doors open and we all walked in. ''It's the Serpents!'' I heard someone say. Everyone cheers and I grin. I high five some students and we walk further to our lockers until Weatherbee stopped us. ''Serpents, so good to have you back again. School hasn't been the same without you'' He says surprisingly nice. ''Thank you Mr Weatherbee'' I say and he smiles. I waited for the guys to finish by their locker and when they were done, we walked towards the lounge room. We walked in and saw all of our friends sitting and talking normally. ''Serpents have arrived!'' I shout and they all look at us with happy faces. ''Oh hell yes!'' Kevin says and hugs Fangs. Veronica does the same with Sweet Pea and I look over at Cheryl. We lock eyes and smile.  She walks up to me with a smirk and grabs me by my collar of my jacket. She presses her lips to mine and we kiss. She pulls back and I smile. ''Hi'' I say. ''Hello handsome'' She says and I grin. I kiss her nose and wrap my arm around her. She giggles and I heard a camera click behind us. We both turn around and I see Kevin holding his phone up. ''You did not'' I say and he smiles. ''Oh, but I did'' He says and I sigh. ''It's fine babe'' Cheryl says and pecks my cheek. ''Fangs, catch me. I'm gonna faint again'' Kevin says and Fangs rubs the back of his neck. ''Damn you Choni'' He says and we laugh. ''Oh yeah Topaz, Coach wanted to speak to you at practice today'' Reggie says and I nod. ''So how are you two doing?'' I ask pointing to Reggie and Archie. ''We're doing great but we're not out yet'' Archie says nervously. ''Guys, you have nothing to be ashamed of'' I reason and the rest agrees. ''But-'' Reggie begins but I cut him off. ''Do you care about each other?'' I ask. ''Of course'' Reggie says. ''More than anything'' Archie replies and smiles. ''Then I don't see why you wouldn't. Besides, we're all here to support you guys'' I say and everyone agrees. ''You're right. Reggie?'' Archie says. ''Let's do this'' He says and the bell rings right on cue. They hold each other's hands and we walk behind them. Everyone looked very shocked at the view. ''Yeah that's right! Hot couples coming through!'' I yell and all of our friends laugh. We walk towards our classes and wait for the next bell to ring.

The last bell rings dismissing us all. Cheryl and I were walking towards the locker room. We separated our ways and I went outside to the field. Coach was standing outside and I walk over to him. ''Hey Coach! Long time no see'' I say and he turns around. ''Topaz! You're back'' He says a bit surprised. ''Of course, I am'' I say and he smiles. ''Well, you're back on the team'' He says and pats my back. ''Thanks Coach but I can't today. I'm not really in the mood'' I say. ''That's okay'' He says and I smile. I waited in the halls for Cheryl to finish. She finally came out and smiled as she spotted me. She kisses me and I smile while holding her hand. 

We were walking through the halls until I heard someone talking. ''Wow, I knew I threatened you but I didn't know you were gay'' The voice said. Cheryl and I looked at each other and I let go of her hand. We walk towards the voice. ''You're so sad. What a fucking weirdo'' The voice says and I walk around the corner to see Archie standing there helplessly with Myron opposite of him. He was holding Archie against the locker. I felt anger boil up in me. I quickly ran up to them and threw Myron off of Archie. ''What the fuck-'' He says while looking up and stops when he sees me. ''Toni, it's not what it looks like'' He says. ''Shut the hell up!'' I say and pick him up from the ground, by grabbing him by his collar. ''Archie, what did Myron mean when he said he threatened you?'' I ask Archie. ''H-He threatened me to leave so he could take in my place'' He says nervously. Cheryl walks up to him and comforts him. ''You're so dead'' I say angrily. ''Listen up Myron, you're gonna leave Archie, Reggie and everyone that is associated with me the fuck alone. If I hear you speaking about anyone ever about this I swear to god I will fucking rip your head off'' I say and about to hit him.  ''Baby'' I heard Cheryl say and she holds my arm back. I loosen my grip on Myron and let him stand. He fixes his collar and looks at me. ''Don't make me see you ever again. Not on the team, never or I will ruin your pretty boy face. Understood?'' I say and he quickly nods. ''Now scram'' I say and he quickly leaves. I turn around and see if Archie is okay. ''You okay Arch?'' I ask him and he nods. ''Thanks Toni'' He says and hugs me while I pat his back. ''Hey guys, why did I just see Myron hurry out of school?'' Reggie asks walking up to us. ''Nothing'' Archie says quickly. ''Arch, you can't hide it from him'' Cheryl says. ''Hide what?'' Reggie asks and Archie gulps. ''Myron yelled at Archie for being gay. He also threatened him to quit'' I speak up. ''What?! That son of a bitch. I swear-'' He says but Archie cuts him off. ''No, it's fine. Toni put him in his place'' He says and Reggie looks at me. He doesn't say anything. ''Reg, you okay?'' I ask and he still doesn't answer. Suddenly he hugs me tightly. ''Thanks for taking care of Archie, Tones'' He says and I pat his back. ''I did what everyone would do guys. Don't thank me'' I say. ''No Toni, you stood up for us. You scared the hell out of him. Just, thank you'' Archie says and I nod. ''Tell us if you need anything'' I say and hold Cheryl's hand. ''thanks guys'' Reggie says and we nod. We leave and drive home. We lay in bed and cuddle. I sigh. ''It feels so good to be back again'' I say. ''I'm so happy you're back. Also so that you can handle all these things'' Cheryl says. ''I love you'' I say and she smiles. ''I love you too'' She says and kisses me.

Hey guys!

In honour of 1k views, I made an LGBTQ+ kinda themed chapter. I also did this because it's very important that everyone is loved even if you're gay, lesbian, bisexual etc. Just know that there are a lot of great things to happen for you! 

Thanks for reading and please share, comment for more!