Chapter 29: Action.

Toni's POV

It was now almost night. So we all got ready and drove to the given address. The parents followed us and we stood a couple of feet away from the building, discussing our plan. ''What do we do when we get inside?'' Sweet Pea asks. ''You're not going inside. I am'' I say and he looks at me. ''No way you're going alone'' He says. ''Sweet Pea, she's my responsibility. I have to save her. I can't risk losing any of you'' I tell him but he refuses to let me go alone. ''Tones, I am not abandoning you!'' He says his voice raising a bit. ''Keep it down, you two!'' Veronica whispers. ''Sweet Pea, just trust me'' I say. ''No!'' He says, getting on my nerves. ''Sweets-'' I begin but he cuts me off. ''Toni-'' He begins but I cut him off. 

''Enough! You are not going in there and that's an order from your Serpent King!'' I say and he stays silent. ''Whatever happens, nobody goes inside, okay?'' I say and everyone nods. ''Wait'' Cheryl says and I turn around, meeting her lips. We pull away and she looks at me worried. ''Please be careful'' She says and I nod. Silently, I go inside the building.

The building was looking very abandoned. The smell was indescribable. It was very dark in here. I was looking around, searching for Madi until I heard her voice which made me very relieved. ''Tonio'' She whispers and I turn around. She was tied up in a chair. ''Madi'' I say and get her out of the chair. She immediately hugs me tightly. ''I'm scared Tonio'' She says. ''Where's the man?'' I ask her. ''He left for a bit'' She says. 

I hear a door open and I quickly turn to Madi. ''Go through that door. Cheryl is outside waiting for you. Be quiet'' I say and she nods, quickly but quietly walking towards the door. Suddenly I feel a hand hold me still and feel a knife pressed to my face. 

''Well, well, well. Look who showed up'' I hear a voice say. I look up and see that it was Hal. ''You'' I say angrily and he smiles. ''Why did you do all of this? I've never even seen you'' I say and he smirks. ''I see she hasn't told you'' He says. ''Who?'' I ask. ''My daughter'' He says and smiles. ''Betty?'' I ask and he nods. ''What did I do?'' He laughs creepily. ''I heard Betty talking to her mother. She told her that after that Jughead boy broke her heart, she got feelings for some guy named Toni Topaz'' He says and I stand there shocked. Betty had feelings for me? ''But you never noticed'' He says. ''How was I supposed to know? Oh yeah, I was probably busy with my actual girlfriend, Cheryl'' I say. ''Betty had feelings for you but you didn't do anything about it'' He says pissed off, pressing the knife harder. 

''You're nuts'' I say and he smirks. ''You should've gone for Betty. That Cheryl is nothing'' He says and those words ring inside my head. He loosens his grip a bit so I grab my chance and get out of his grip, knocking the knife out of his hand. ''Shouldn't have done that'' He says angrily and punches me, making me fall to the ground. I stand up and kick him. He grunts and coughs. ''Cheryl is everything. You're just a pathetic nobody'' I say and punch him. He holds his face and kicks me in the ribs. Just when I want to get up, he punches me and kicks me again.

''You little piece of shit'' He says and kicks me in the ribs repeatedly. He turns his back against me. I build up all of my strength and get up, walking a bit unsteady. I grab the knife I knocked out of his hands and look at it, then at Hal. Anger builds up in me and I stab his leg, making him yell out in pain. ''You messed with the wrong people'' I say and he looks at me terrified. He quickly runs to the exit, clutching his leg. I want to follow him but I couldn't. Out of nowhere, I see my dad punch him to the ground. Then, he picks him up by the collar and brings him to, I think Sherriff Keller. 

''Toni!'' I hear Sweet Pea shout. He runs over to me and I stand a bit unsteady. ''D-did we get him?'' I ask a bit stuttering. ''We got him'' Veronica says and I smile a bit. I feel my legs drop to the ground and I hold onto Sweet Pea's arm. ''Toni?'' He questions but I can't speak. The pain in my chest was too much. I drop to the cold ground. ''Oh my god'' Cheryl says and they all crouch down to me. I felt my eyes getting tired. 

The last thing I hear is the ambulance and after that, dark. 

Hiiiiii,

bit shorter chapter, sowwyy.

But hey, Toni saved the day. 

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

btw, Hal is a bitch. If he was my dad I would slap him every day as a morning routine. So yeh, fuck you, Hal, may you rot in whatever universe is created for ya!