Chapter 4 - Changed

One week ago Hiccup asked me to move in. So we put my house in the market and it sold for ALOT, because of its ocean view, which is amazing. I don't know why, but Berk has become quite a popular homestead. After paying off everything Hiccup and I were left with a lot of money. Because of the house being sold and Hiccups inheritance from his father.

I lay with Hiccup in our room. The doors to our new balcony open, letting the salty breeze cool us as Hiccup read the newspaper and I read a magazine.

When I officially moved in Hiccup asked me to be his girlfriend, so now were official. We'd gone out on 4 dates so far, mostly dancing at nightclubs but he did take me to an expensive, beautiful restaurant, it was amazing. He gets up "Come on, you'll be late".

I roll over to face him "Do I have too?" I procrastinate, then decide to get up. I walk to the bathroom and take a shower. When I'm finished I pull on a soft blue, flowed dress. I braid my hair to one side and do my usual cosmetics before joining Hiccup for breakfast. He smiles as he brings me my breakfast, Frenchtoast with fruit and dusted sugar.

"Delicious, Thankyou" I say as he sits across from me.

We sit in our usual breakfast spot, the back porch, it overlooks the ocean view.

After breakfast I help him clean up and then I feed the dogs. He kisses me quicklyk we head off to College in his new car. I'm thankful it's Friday, no more collage until Tuesday, long weekend. Hiccup looks over at me "What are you thinking about?" He asks

"Having a relaxing long weekend" I say grinning, he laughs.

We pull up in the College parking lot and say our goodbyes.

I meet Ruff before class. "Where have you been? I've tried contacting you but you haven't replied" I say anxiously.

"Yeah I know, I've just been with Snotlout" she says lethargically.

I notice she's looking glum, "You need to be wary of him".

She laughs "What?"

"All I'm saying is you've been going out for almost three months and he hasn't even asked you to be his girlfriend yet"

"Neither has Hiccup" she retorts.

"Well...he has. We've been official for about 10 days now"

"You didn't tell me?!"

"I couldn't contact you!" This was starting to get out of hand.

Ruff lowered her voice "Oh".

I glare "Exactly, just be careful".

"What are you trying to get at" Ruff starts to get agitated.

"He might just be in it for the house and your money!"

"You think so?"

The bell rings interrupting put sentence.

"I'm just saying, don't get hurt" I place a hand on her shoulder.

"Why do you think I'm called Ruffnut" she replies and punches me in the arm.

I punch her back. I can never have a serious conversation with Ruff, her name says it all.

*****|*****|*****|*****|******

After last class Hiccup finds me and we start to walk to the car.

"Friday night, takeout night" I say, clambering into the car.

"Your choice" he says.

"Chinese and a movie?" I ask.

"Anything for you" he laughs and starts the car.

We turn out onto the road and drive to ㊙️YimKüng Chinese and order takeaway. When we arrive home we set out dinner and buy a movie 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre". Hiccup and I have always been massive horror fans, he gets scared more than me though.

When the movie finishes we turn it off and hop into bed.
"Night love you" I say.
"Luv ya too" he replies.