Chapter 8 - Dressing Up

Copyright © 2014

Today was my day with the girls. We are going out dress shopping and I'm SO excited. Ive invited Elsa down from Canada. I know it's weird as we aren't that close, but we really connected and we have been texting and calling back and forth since we broke apart. I've also invited Elsa's sister Anna, she's a pro beauty guru. Merida and Ruff are joining me, along with Valka. We walk down the street laughing and talking. Merida holding Aylia and cooing over her. Anna stops us at 'Bridal Beauty'. She turns to us "OK GIRLS! I have researched all the bridal dress shops in this town thoroughly, and by far...this is the best!" She says excitedly.
I've taken a liking to Anna straight away. She's so full of energy and just bubbly and joyful to be around! "But first... Astrid, we have a surprise" says Ruff, all the girls smile.
She spins me around to face a black car pulling up. I squint to see but the windows are tinted. A girl steps out, my age. Her hair is short and brown, she has green eyes and a wide smile. "RAPUNZEL!!!" I squeal, running and hugging her.
She squeals with me and we are lost hugging each other. "The girls called me and I just couldn't say no! It's been so long" she exclaims.
"I know! Oh I've missed you!" I say.
We take hand in hand all together and walk inside. Anna taps the bell and a short, chubby girl runs out. "Reservation for Anna, bridal fitting!" She says excitedly.
The lady nods, smiles and ushers us into a room. It's chock full of wedding dresses. Brides gowns on he left and brides mades dresses on the right. We begin scanning through the bridal gowns and I scotch next to Rapunzel. "Hey, I wanted to asks to something" I say.
"Yeah" she replies.
"I wanted to know if you wanted to be my maid of honour?" I say.
She squeals in delight "OF COURSE!"
"Yay!" I say, hugging her.
Punzie (Rapunzel) turns and takes out a beautiful dress. The top is tight fitting, a heart cut out and imbedded with jewels, the bottom flows out into a sheer poof (dress A). "It's gorgeous!" I declare, touching the fabric. She also pulls out another dress. The top is also tight made of a cotton fabric, and flows out at the end, jewels imbedded all over it. "I can't choose!" I say.
The girls run over and sigh at the dresses "Your going to look SO beautiful!" Exclaims Anna.
"Well...it's fitting time!" Squeals Merida.
We run to the fitting room and Punzie ushers me into the fitting stall. I try on dress A and admire myself in the mirror. I walk out and all the girls gasp. "Gorgeous" says Valka.
"Truly Beautiful!" Squeals Anna.
"Marvellous!" Exclaims Elsa.
"Pretty" sighs Merida.
"Lookin good" jokes Ruff.
"Love it!" Says Punzie.
And I score a content gurgle from Lia. Then I walk back to try on dress B.
Everyone sighs again. "Their both beautiful, I think we all agree" Anna turns and everyone nods "You look gorgeous in both, but the decisions yours".
I look at both dresses, Punzie holding them.
"I love...." I begin.

Hey Guys!
Hope your enjoying the series. Wedding suggestions much appreciated! Ok so, I will be sending out an invite card next ➡️. Most voted dress wins, so comment A or B below ⬇️. The dresses are in the picture ⬆️. Thanks for the support guys, also WE REACHED 3K VEIWS!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!
Xoxo Butterflybunnie 💟