31 - Reunion

Our dead are never dead to us, until we've forgotten them ~ George Eliot

***Astrids POV***
We pull up outside the hospital with a jolt. I wait for Jasmine eagerly and burst one once she opens the door. I keep running across the parking lot to the ER. "Hey!" She yells.
I keep running, inside and up to the reception desk, Jasmine on my heel. She undoes my cuffs whilst the receptionist checks the log. "I'm sorry, but Hiccups not in a suitable condition for visitors" she says politely.
Jasmine holds up her badge "I'm an officer, we need to see him" she begins walking in.
Two security guards step in front of Jasmine with a Doctor. The doctor scowls "This is my patient, and by law, I do not allow you to see him" snaps the doctor.
Jasmine ushers me outside and I feel tears brim my eyes. "I need to see him" I say, attempting to go for the door.
Jasmine stops me "You can't, by law!" She exclaims.
I pull out of her grasp but hear a click behind me. I turn to see the barrel of her gun pointed at my chest. She shakes with fear "Don't make me do it..." She trembles.
I see a figure shuffle out of the ER doors. His messy hair dull and face pale, dressed in a hospital gown, dragging a drip beside him. "Hiccup!" I yell sprinting towards him.
I hear the sound before it hits me, the deafening, dreadful sound. The bullet shoots through the air, straight towards me. I hear Hiccups yell before I feel the impact splitting my chest. I drop the the ground, immense pain screeching in my heart. My world goes black, before I have the chance to say 'I Love You'

Heyy,
Thought I'd leave youhz on a short chapter and a nasty lil cliffhanger (;<
Might update soon, depends on if I fall asleep or not! If your enjoying my stories don't forget to follow me and turn that white button 💭 blue 💙, thankyouhhhh! 💋
Anyways here's y'allz imagine ⬇️ (Don't forget to write imagines so I can feature them below!)
Xoxo Butterflybunnie 💟

{ Toothless spins you through the air at incredible speed. He purposely hangs upside down and before you know it, your free-falling through the air, crashing towards the rough sea. "Toothless!" You scream.
He looks down and purrs at you 'Vote'.
Will He Save You? You Decide... }