Chapter 7 - Hiccstrids BACK!

Copyright © Butterflybunnie 2015

The first step towards change is awareness, the second step is acceptance ~ Nathaniel Brandon

*~ Hiccups POV ~*
I hurry up the stairs after Tiana. She sits on our bed silently, I glare at her. "Tiana, I've had enough of these games" I say calmly. She keeps her head downwards "What do you mean?" She replies.
"I think... I think it's time for us to end this" I say.
Her eyes dart up at me "No... Hiccup!" She says.
I pull out my bag from the wardrobe and begin to pack my belongings. "Hiccup I love you!" She says, grasping onto my arm.
I shake her off "Tiana, I don't love you...I never have! I could never let go is Astrid, I just wanted company... I'm sorry, I used you" I admit.
Her eyes are filled with hurt as she backs away, tears rolling down her face. Her eyes change, a flash of understanding sparks in them. "Your right, Hiccup. You're meant to be with Astrid and your children. The truth is, I love someone else too!" She exclaims.
I smile "Good for you Tiana, I'm glad you understand".
She flashes a smile before exiting the room, I continue packing.

{-~_~-}

After the children had packed their belongings, I packed them all up in the new car. Astrid places her bag on top and shuts the boot. Our eyes lock and my arms pull her close to me. Her eyes flicker from mine to my lips. She places a soft, gentle kiss on my lips, sending tingles through my body. I feel whole again, the piece that was missing, was Astrid. Tears work their way down both of our faces and we begin to laugh. "Gods I missed you!" I exclaim.
"I missed you!" She says back.
I kiss her again, finally feeling complete...

{-~ ONE YEAR LATER ~-}

*~ Astrids POV ~*
Elsa sits beside me laughing. I pour her a glass of champagne and hand it to her. "OH GODS! I've only just gotten in the door, haven't even unpacked and your already handing me some alcohol!" She exclaims.
I laugh at her and kiss her on the cheek "It's good for you to be back again, last time we didn't have a chance to catch up fully" I say.
She grins at me "I'm just glad your awake" she sighs.
Jack, Sam and Elsa's youngest daughter, Dani, walk into the lounge room. I smile and hug Jack "How are you!" I exclaim.
He smiles "I'm great, you?" He asks.
"Awesome!" I laugh, hugging Dani and Sam.
Aylia walks into the lounge room and her eyes catch on Sam straight away. Sam stares back at her in awe and smiles "Hi" he says bluntly.
Aylia smiles back "Hi, uh - I was just about to come for a walk, wanna come?" She asks.
Sam nods "Cool".

{-~_~-}

I crawl into bed beside Hiccup and cuddle into him. He kisses my head gently and I smile at him. "I'm so glad were a family again" he whispers.
I wrap my arms around him "We never weren't, I was always watching over you" I joke
He smiles at me "You watch to many sad movies" he laughs.
I kiss him on the cheek and turn off the lamp. With Hiccups arms around me I let myself get pulled into a deep sleep.

Hey!
Hiccstrids back! WOOOO!
Sorry about the time skip, but I had too :)
Anyways, make sure to suggest Imagines below, I haven't had any suggestions yet! :( :P
Hope the story is satisfactory XD
Luv ya's
Xoxo ButterflyBunnie 💟

{ You roll the dice and it lands on dare, you curse under your breath. Ruff laughs as she talks "Dare you, to run through Berk" she starts. 'Not so bad' you think.
"Naked" she finishes.
Your face flushes red and everyone laughs "Dares a dare, you have too!" She exclaims.
"But-" you begin to protest but she holds up her hand.
"Or, you could vote and comment..." She shrugs "Your choice"
Will you be humiliated in front of all of Berk? You decide... }