Chapter 17 - A Moment In Time

Copyright © 2014

I stand quietly, leaving Aylia and Sam to sleep soundly. I hurry down the ladder, pull on some boots and a coat and head out the front door to where Hiccups going off his head at Elsa. She sees me and sinks back. Her eyes are pink and puffy, tear stained cheeks and running makeup. "Don't you ever come near her again!" He yells.
Jack stands by Hiccup, glaring at Elsa. "Jack please... I ju-" begins Elsa.
"How do I know you won't loose your shit with Sam? How can I trust you to be alone with him now?" Exclaims Jack.
Jack turns to me as I walk out and steps over to me. "I don't know what the hell happened. She won't tell us..." He growls.
I glare at Elsa and she hangs her head. I step over to her, the snow crunching under my boots. I cross my arms and soften my glare. "Just tell me why..." I say.
"My parents, Aylia made them come! It's not a frickin game! She showed me my parents... And I lost it after they left... I can't forgive myself... Can you forgive me?" She pleads.
I purse my lips in annoyance and hug myself against the cold. "That's my daughter... Do you know what you could've done? Baby Shaking Syndrome? She could've had serious injuries! How can I forgive you?" I say.

I awake to the Alarm buzzing. I moan and bring my hand down on the buzzer. I rub my eyes and sit up, Hiccups reading next to me. "Hey babe" I say.
"You we're talking about something in your dream... Someone shaking Aylia?" He chuckles.
"It was horrible, I've been having bad dreams a lot lately..." I reply.
"Your always taking about them!" He laughs, pecking me on the cheek.
"Mmhm" I nod, lost it my thoughts.
I step out of bed and hurry down the ladder. I enter the kitchen were Elsa is making breakfast. She smiles at me "Morning Astrid!" she begins stirring a broth in the pot.
"Whatcha makin?" I ask casually, smiling back at her.
"Soft Oats with cinnamon and cashews, want some?' She asks.
I nod "Smells delicious" I reply.
Hiccup steps of the ladder, shirtless. He ruffles his hair smugly and smirks at me when he catches me staring at his abs. I giggle behind my hand as he wraps his arms around me. Jack starts playing music on the loudspeaker, he knows I love Sam Smith, so he plays: Sam Smith - Leave Your Lover (song above). I sway with Hiccup and slowly turn to face him. He places his hands on my hips and I wrap my arms around his neck, swaying slowly. One hand traces over my large stomach and he smiles into my eyes. And in that moment, I forgot about everything else around me, focusing on Hiccup. That moment I will never forget. A moment in time...

Hey Lovelies!
Im sorry about the trick again! I'm having some writers block, ideas much appreciated, just PM me them, I will credit you on them as well :). Sorry about the short chapter as well, I've been kinda busy on a farm :D. I'm also sorry that the video doesn't play on WattPad. Go and listen to the song on YouTube, it's really beautiful, Sam Smith is one of my fave singers!
Song is: Sam Smith - Leave Your Lover
Anyway...
WE REACHED 8K... 8 FREAKIN K, HOLEY SHIZNITS!!!!
Thankyou guys so much! I cannot thank you enough for all the support and love throughout this story!!! Mwah Mwah Mwah!!!
Xoxo Butterflybunnie 💟