*PART 3* Chapter 1 - New Love

***Hiccups POV***
I set my bags down by the door and run a hand through my hair. I hear the sizzle of cooking in the kitchen and the smell of juicy steak. I close the door and sneak into the kitchen. My eyes lay on my gorgeous wife. I wrap my arms around her in a tight hug. She lets out a short giggle and places down her spatula. "I missed you today" she exclaims, turning around to face me.
"I missed you too" I peck her cheek.
"What a lucky man I am to have such an amazing cook for a wife" I smile.
She looks up at me "Well, my momma always said, the quickest way to a mans heart, is through their stomach" she adds sass to her sentence.
I laugh at her remark, then hear footsteps coming down the stairs. Aylia looks over me her blue eyes piercing into me from the stairwell. "Hey sweetheart" I say happily.
She looks away and slings her bag over her shoulder "I'm going to see mum" she replies, reaching for the door handle. "Your not going to say goodbye to Tiana?" I say sternly
Tiana turns to face Aylia. Aylia huffs "Goodbye Tiana" she replies rudely.
Tiana purses her lips "It's mum, to you Aylia".
Aylia scowls at her "You're not my mum, I'm going to see my real mum right now, Astrid".
My head throbs at the mention of her. "You can come with me dad" she pleads.
I sigh and Tiana shoots me a sharp look. "No, I have a wife here now, Astrid is no longer my concern" I say, as much as the words pain me to say.
Aylias eyes begin to water and she storms out, slamming the door after her.
"You really need to fix that girls attitude" snaps Tiana.
I pinch the bridge of my nose "I know, shes loosing her mother, cut her a little slack".
Tiana places the dinner on the table and she points to herself,
"She needs to accept that I'm her mother now" she adds.
I nod slowly, taking a seat at the table.
"After this visit, there will be no more visits to Astrid, understood?" sighs Tiana.
I stare up at my wife "But the kids they need their mother an-" I'm cut off.
"I'm their mother, understood? Good okay, kids dinner!" Yells Tiana with a sweet smile.
Valkyrie and Asher run down the stairs wrestling each other. "Get off me pig!" screams Valkyrie.
Asher laughs as he launches himself at her. I laugh quietly and Tiana purses her lips. "As fourteen year olds you should know better than to act like four year olds" she snaps, hands on her hips.
Valkyrie and Asher, stop wrestling and quietly take their seats. "Where's Aylia?" Asks Val as she serves herself some mash.
I swallow a piece of steak and look down at her. "She uh - Went to see Astrid" I say.
Asher drops his fork and Valkyrie glares at me. "And we couldn't go?!" Exclaims Asher.
"How come you always let Lia do everything and we have to stay here!" argues Valkyrie.
"Because Aylia is 16 almost 17, and you two are only 14" I snap.
"Almost 15" they say at once.
"Listen kids, after Aylia gets back there will be no more visits to Astrid. It's been 15 years since she's been in that coma, and I think we all know she's not waking up!" Exclaims Tiana.
The twins both glare at me, tears glistening in their eyes.
"As your parents we have made the decision to turn off Astrid's life support" says Tiana bluntly.
Valkyrie shoots up rocking the table "I hate you Tiana" she spits, then storms upstairs.
"Don't you dare speak to her like that!" I yell, stress running through my body.
Tiana shoots a dirty look at Valkyrie as she turns up the stairs.
Asher stands more calmly "Val's right" he whispers, before following her upstairs.
Tiana drops her cutlery and heads to the bedroom "I'll call and confirm it with the hospital" she exits the room, leaving me to clear dinner.

***Aylias POV***
I quickly get into dad's car and start it up, even though I don't have my license. Dad never finds out anyways, he thinks I'm catching the bus, and I'm a pretty decent driver, I think to myself.
I reverse into the street and turn onto the freeway. It takes three minutes to get to the hospital and I hurry inside. The receptionist smiles at me, but I walk straight past her, already knowing the way to my mothers room. The door is closed and I try the handle, locked. I peer through the window, my eyes settling on two doctors. One of them presses a button on the monitor the button labeled 'off''. I begin banging on the window and yelling "HEY! Turn it back on! That's my mum!".
One of the doctors opens the door and stares at me. "You're not permitted here" he says calmly.
"That's my mother!" I say heavily.
"Hiccup Haddock confirmed the switch off ten minutes ago" he replies, locking the door and brushing past me.
Anger bubbles up inside me and I storm back down the hallway and into dad's car.
Down the freeway I channel my anger on Hiccup. What the hell was he thinking? I turn into the driveway and keep going, smashing his expensive Lamborghini into the garage with a huge crash. I hurry out of the car as Tiana and Dad rush outside. His eyes widen at the sight of his car, then he looks furiously at me. "How dare you crash the c-" I cut him off.
"No! How dare you turn off mums life support! You selfish bastard!" I scream.
He slinks back at my words, his eyes filling with hurt. Tiana reaches her hands out to me "No, we decided no more visits" she says, pulling me into a hug.
I push her back furiously "Don't ever touch me! Your never ever going to be mine, Val's or Ash's mother, you're a witch!" I yell at her, storming inside.
I hear Tianas cries from outside, leading to yelling and screaming. I rush upstairs, my eyes welled with salty tears. Valkyrie and Asher run into my room after me, laying on the bed beside me, enveloping me in hugs. I grasp them tightly and whisper "Mums gone..."

HELLO!
Ima back! So yeah I kinda hate Tiana after writing this, but I needed someone to play Hiccups new 'wife'. I hope you like the new perspective! Let me know if you have any ideas for the story, I love you all!
(It's a pretty intense start, sozzy!)
I'm glad to be back and writing, I'm home now!!!
Mwah Mwah Mwah
Xoxo Butterflybunnie 💟